Aira of Sorrow limited art book version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aira of Sorrow limited art book version

Anyone got a japanese copy of Castlevania aira of sorrow for gba that came with the limited edition art book? How limited was the edition? Cant find a copy anywhere, any information would be great. Did any other of the gba 'vania's get limited versions? Ive gone limited version made at the momment!

Im pretty sure that the Castlevania Aria of Sorrow Art Book was an in-store pre-order only item in Japan and not a Konamistyle Edition, making it now pretty damn hard to get hold of.
    Yahoo Japan is going to be the best place to search for.

Comment

Very difficult id imagine, i seem to remember shadowdancer selling a copy here a few years ago iirc? Maybe he can tell us more?*waits*

Comment

It was a pre-order benefit, it wasn't a limited edition or anything.

There was also a postcard set and poster benefit item too that I think are really difficult to collect as well.

Comment

I got mine as I pre-ordered my Japanese Aria of Sorrow.

Like an idiot..I sold it. It was gorgeous too. I mean real stunning.

I saw one once on ebay about 2 years ago and stopped watching when it went past £130! (being as I sold mine for about £35.

Should of kept it..not for the money..just the illustrations and all art was, as most Castlevania, simply breathtaking.

Comment

Portrait of Ruin on the DS had a fantastic box set that Gamestop in the US gave away with early preorders (they ran out a while before the game was released). It came with an artbook; music CD; stylus and a carry case to keep your DS games. The artbook itself was lovely.

Comment

That one is a nice one
              Managed to get it locally at a small importers for like £40 with game, at the time thought that was a bargain worth paying, especially after the one I got the one from gamestop was import taxed and had been crushed, always nice.
              Didnt like that I missed the new JPN Konamistyle Order of Ecclesia LE wished I had just bit the bullet on that one, was so skint though had to cancel order.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, intresting, certinaly a challenge to get all the bits, and an expensive one!

Comment

Working...
                X