Lesbian Vampire Killers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Vampire Killers

From what I can tell from the trailer, the film is about lesbian vampires, not vampire killers who are lesbians. Either way I'm not complaining...

Potentially the greatest film ever made or smug parody of cult movies? I could go either way on that call. Though I'm prepared to give it the benefit of the doubt because the soundtrack album features such awesome titles as Full-On Lesbian Vampire Attack, Run You Bellends! and Whores of ****ing Hades, Prepare for ****ing Death.

When i saw the top title i thought bob geldof had named another kid

Comment

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Comment

Hmm its got Christina Ricie and last time i saw her was in the Adams Family she sure has grown up :P

Comment

It's got the two Gavin and Stacey lads in it (Smithy and Gavin), so should hopefully be a giggle.

Comment

Originally posted by DryRice View Post
            Hmm its got Christina Ricie and last time i saw her was in the Adams Family she sure has grown up :P
            Have a watch of Sleepy Hollow to see the Ricci of about 11 years ago. Good film too

Comment

"You're gonna get bummed by a big, gay Werewolf!!"

Ge-ni-ous!

Comment

Saw this today. Not the greatest film ever of course, and full of the typical "quirks" of UK productions. Trying to ape the Spaced/Shaun style a little, which isn't a good thing. It's not very exciting, and some of the staging/direction is very shoddy - though that may be on purpose, parodying ultra-cheap horror films?

Saying all that, the film is actually very enjoyable. Funny, with a good few laugh-out-loud moments. Like most UK films, it's very "minor", but still, it's the best comedy horror I've seen in a good while, down to some good comedians and dialogue.

It's going to be compared to Shaun, because it's a genre film made in the UK. For my money, this was superior to Shaun, but then I never really rated that. If you've time to kill this weekend, get out there and watch this

Go in expecting the usual shoddy UK production values, but with slightly better lighting. Definitely a Guy movie, the level of humour isn't exactly high brow

I'd give it 3 out of 5.
                Last edited by Matt; 20-03-2009, 21:59.

Comment

To be grammatically correct it should be Killer Vampire Lesbians, otherwise it's leading us to believe it's Castlevania related.

These 2 guys are really overexposed at the minute, it's gonna blow up in their faces soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                    To be grammatically correct it should be Killer Vampire Lesbians, otherwise it's leading us to believe it's Castlevania related.

These 2 guys are really overexposed at the minute, it's gonna blow up in their faces soon.
                    yeah heard a interview with them.....they were worried about that to.....they said after the film they plan to lay low for a while

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                      yeah heard a interview with them.....they were worried about that to.....they said after the film they plan to lay low for a while
                      the screening of the movie didnt fair to well and the fat one went in a huff because he was the only one laughing **apparently**

Comment

Why anyone would spend money on this **** I have no idea.

Comment

I think it already has blown up on them - it's getting a total savaging by the critics, along with their abysmal sketch show which is on at the moment.

I saw the trailer for this with Watchmen and can't say I was too impressed - it looked like it was trying way to hard to be funny and failing hard in the process. If a trailer doesn't grab me then there's not much chance of me shelling out to see the film. Chances are I'd watch this one on Sky when it comes on, but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                            ...they said after the film they plan to lay low for a while
                            Good to see this waste of film stock wasn't a complete waste then.

Comment

See, I'd never seen them in anything before! LOL. I don't watch much UK TV at all. I've seen the thin one on something once, but I think that was a trailer for a show rather than the show itself?? Maybe that's why I liked their schtick. There were only 2 people laughing in the cinema, including myself. Then again, there were only 10 people in there total anyway

Well I found it enjoyable! Not that I'd ever bother to watch it again, but really, there's a lot worse **** out there than this. Maybe the bad reviews are entirely BackLash related. This country has a strange obsession for hating anyone successful.

Comment

Working...
                              X