Super Monkey Ball - where to get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Monkey Ball - where to get it

March is any of the Super Monkey Ball games.

Anywhere still flogging them? Or just ebay.

Someone's eager to play this :P
    glad it's not just me!

Super monkey ball (The first on Cube, the best version) seems cheap enough NTSC wise got mine on eBay for £2

Comment

The best place is Gamestation, do not expect to pay more than ?5 each for 1 and 2 and my local store always has loads of stock.

www.cex.co.uk have loads of stock of both games ?5 and ?8 both instock online and instores.

Comment

I always thought super monkey ball 2 went for loads on PAL gamecube

Comment

I have a mint pal gc version of smb 1, £6 posted if anyone wants it? pm me. (hope this is okay mods?)EDIT:gone.
          Last edited by SuperDanX; 23-02-2009, 09:52.

Comment

I've got one too for £4.50, few marks on the box and a couple finger prints on the disc. Works okay though.

Comment

This is supposed to be about enjoying the game not flogging it

Comment

Wrong. This thread is 'where to get it' not the replay thread itself.

Comment

I know but the implications are that if you are selling it you won't be taking part yourself unless it's a spare?

Comment

I'd love to take part in this. Loved and still have the first on the Cube - it's tucked away in the loft though... might take some effort to get to it. >_<

Comment

Without speaking for the GC versions, I went into Blockbuster a week last Saturday and picked up the XB version for &#163;1.99, preowned, and it's not bad at all. They also had the PS2 version for the same price, and I was tempted to try that again, but cast it back in. Bad analogue movement, long load times, destroys the legacy of the GC original, I don't want to touch it, despite the way the graphics look so right.

Comment

anyone who choses the Wii version to play in March should be banned :P

Comment

I still have Japan one if anyone is looking. Don't have my cube anymore!

Comment

Working...
                          X