Best site to look for renting an appartment in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best site to look for renting an appartment in Canada

...................Quebec to be precise or thereabouts. All ideas considered.

Thanx.
    Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 24-02-2009, 18:14.

I don't know of any rental sites myself, but I might be worth having a look on the forums here:

British Expat Forum is a discussion board for expatriates around the world

They have various wikis too that might be of use to you.

Comment

There is Craigslist, which my sister-in-law who lives in Vancouver recommended to me and the wife for when we're looking for a place in Canada.

is the Quebec topsite.

Comment

A friend of mine in Montreal is in real estate but she deals in selling apartments her BF builds so i guess thats no use to you.

There are lots of apartments available, more so now than ever......... especially in the quebec area, as with a lot of major cities, the further afield you go from the main hub that is the city the cheaper prices will be. If yah want Tommy i could ask her to reccomend some estate agents there she might know.

But you DO realise that a lot of Quebec is French speaking only, and some (not all) frown upon non French speaking peeps.

I have family there so i go back quite a bit, in fact i was there twice last year, great place to go check out and it is home of the best looking girls i have ever seen in my life! EVER! Nowhere in the world has better looking woman! well maybe Liverpool lol.............

Out of curiosity why you looking?

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
          If yah want Tommy i could ask her to reccomend some estate agents there she might know.

Out of curiosity why you looking?
          Possible job opportunity if my plan(s) here goes tits up. I would class it as 'Plan Y'. There is a 'Plan Z' but I dont want to go there. The job would only be temp for a yr but its better than having nothing (& no one) in my life. It'd be nice to see some decent women around me too as all I see (& hear!) right now are nice looking but gobby women who smoke (very unattractive), chavs & skanky teenagers with council house facelifts LOL.

Je parlez un petit francais (I think thats right!) so I'm sure I could get along alright. And apparently from many ppl who I know the French LOVE the Welsh for some reason , so it (or I) might go down well in Canada too ha ha!!

Yeah if u could get me some info on some estate agents that I could check out via the web then I'd be most gratefull.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Ha ha I love the description on some of the appartments:

cats are OK - purrr
            dogs are OK - wooof

Made me laugh anyway (but then I love animals especially the cats - purrr!!)

Comment

Working...
            X