Panasonic Q English remote available !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic Q English remote available !

I just got a Lik-Sang product alert for this http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?cat...oducts_id=2893

And about 10 seconds later I had completed my order !

EDIT:

This is just a faceplate to go over your existing remote its not a new remote as such - but almost just like having one

Ahh man thats sweet!

I've ordered one as well

Thanks Kam.

Comment

So that's simply just a controller? Will it work straight out of the box with my Pana Q? Once i've put in batteries of course!

Comment

Looks great. Anyone fancy ordering two I could then pay them via PayPal. Go on. See http://themelee.com/tt/ for trusted trader reliability (its tyler. on the site, from EDGE you see)

Comment

Great news. Its taken them long enough though...

Comment

The thing that gets me, if my calculations are correct, is it's only ?11.99 after tax and shipping!

Is that right?

Comment

Its just a nameplate to put over your existing remote, its not a new remote.

Comment

Whoops I thought that was clear from the description on the Lik-Sang page - ill edit my orginal post.

Sorry if anyone misunderstood

Comment

Doh!

Oh well nevermind still happy i got it

Comment

Originally posted by tyler
                    Looks great. Anyone fancy ordering two I could then pay them via PayPal. Go on. See http://themelee.com/tt/ for trusted trader reliability (its tyler. on the site, from EDGE you see)
                    Hey Tyler. How much is it going to cost me? I'll go twos with you.

Comment

Originally posted by 007
                      Originally posted by tyler
                      Hey Tyler. How much is it going to cost me? I'll go twos with you.
                      Someone said ?11.99 each, but I've not worked it out myself. pm me if you go ahead with it

Comment

Thank thank you, its impossible to show my wife what does what on that thing.

If only we could get a Gameboy Player for it too. I'll just use my old Cube for that though

Comment

Well it arrived and its pretty ordinairy (dont know what I expected) - I guess it does the job.

Thing is it came in a really big box when an envelope would have been overkill, and no instructions to boot ! Although its as simple as peel off and stick on I bet loads of people just overlay it over the top of their remote !

Also around ?10 for this thing must equate to 1000% profit - but I guess thats shrewd business !

Comment

?12 for a sticker, you lost must be mental. Get some sticky labels on the go :P

Comment

Personally i like it when people look at you in bewilderment when you use the remote.

I just got used to all the comands in the end anyway.

Got admit i'm suprised by your comments Kam from the pics it looks wuite well made but you sound disappointed.

bri

Comment

Working...
                              X