Japanese to English Translations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese to English Translations

I've read a few people asking for translations of Japanese text on here but there didn't seem to be a specific one for translations.

I keep getting emails from my old Japanese Live account, I don't have a 360, I don't know my Live account details and I just want to unsubscribe from notifications. I'd really prefer to avoid having to mess around and log into any sites as I lot of problems with Microsoft in the past and I'd much rather avoid any contact with their sites again if possible.

This is a screen capture of the email, can anybody see anything such as instructions to reply to the email with a certain heading or a link which unsubscribes me?

Thanks a lot!

Try cut 'n' paste into an online translator. This one's really good for Japanese > English:

Click on the second option from the left (above the text box). Paste the Japanese text in, and click the uppermost button in the middle (the one below it clears the boxes).

Comment

This is a screen capture of the email, can anybody see anything such as instructions to reply to the email with a certain heading or a link which unsubscribes me?

Nope, there are 3 options to cancel using the Xbox.com website (although you need to register first), or otherwise using Xbox 360 or your original Xbox. If you are an Xbox Live member it says you have to do it from the Xbox machine.

- To cancel using Xbox.com
      Untick the checkbox next to "I wish to receive game related newsletter and campaign notifications"
      (ゲームに関するニュースレターや、キャンペーンなどのお知らせを受信することを希望します)
      on My Xbox's "Mail Notification Settings" section(お知らせメールなどの設定). If you haven't registered on My Xbox you can cancel after completing registration.

The link for the notifications section is >>My Xbox 「お知らせメールなどの設定」へ

Says you won't receive any other Xbox related mail from Microsoft once you've opted out, but if you don't want to bother with all that I would personally just block the address which they send the newsletter from.

Comment

Working...
      X