X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bono slags off Chris Martin live on Radio 1

Called him a w@nker apparently:

Pot Kettle Black dont u think?

Out of the 2 I know who I think has a more swelled head & is more up his own arse anyway.

Personally, I dislike both of them, but Bono is a massive prick who's head seems constantly stuck up his own arse.

Get a life you stupid Irish deadbeat!

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
      LOL! I dislike them both also, but I'm sure he has quite a decent life.

Wait a minute, isn't he gay? Or a bit gay? I'll take that back then. No offence to gay people mind.

Comment

My mate took his Mrs. to see Coldwank at the M.E.N a couple of months back, and they dedicated that Vida la Vida song (or whatever the f**k it's called) to Joe Satriani and played little plastic guitars. Stupid c**ts, I hope Satriani bleeds them dry in court, smug song-stealing f**kers.

Comment

I can't think of Bono anymore without associating him with that South Park episode...the one where he is actually just an actual piece of ****

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
            Personally, I dislike both of them, but Bono is a massive prick who's head seems constantly stuck up his own arse.

I'm not a huge Bono fan myself but you have to pay the man his dues. He does try to make the world a better place with what notoriety he has; involvement with third world debt relief and various other causes.

It must also be said also that he has self parodied himself a fair few times like in The Simpsons and with alter egos he took on in the Popmart and Zooropa tours. There is perspective there.

Plus, what has being Irish got to do with being a deadbeat?
            Last edited by thetrooper; 28-02-2009, 00:46.

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
              I'm not a huge Bono fan myself but you have to pay the man his dues. He does try to make the world a better place with what notoriety he has; involvement with third world debt relief and various other causes.

It must also be said also that he has self parodied himself a fair few times like in The Simpsons and with alter egos he took on in the Popmart and Zooropa tours. There is perspective there.

Plus, what has being Irish got to do with being a deadbeat?
              I think that is what makes him up his own arse - he probably believes himself to be the next Jesus, what with all the supposed good he's doing - eventually we'll be needing to hold all these concerts to support our own country, never mind Africa - where will he be then eh? Probably sunning himself up in another part of the world....

Comment

Did you see the news with him playing ontop of that ****ing building? What a egotistical bigheaded ******* wanker!!

no offence.

Comment

I fail to see what the man has done to make so mnay people hate him, and that Irish comment is racist is it not? Funny the way these boards are moderated sometimes.

Comment

Racist? He is Irish, isn't he?

Comment

Yeah i don't really see the Racist angle.
                      If some called me an "English bastard"...sure I'd take offence to the "bastard" but not the "English" coz eh...I am english.

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondJumpFish View Post
                        Did you see the news with him playing ontop of that ****ing building? What a egotistical bigheaded ******* wanker!!

no offence.

I like the censorship on this post, ...selective.

Comment

Just read that the BBC have issued an apology due to the whole wanker thing, personally speaking I think it's terrible that the apology didn't come from Bono.

Comment

He's an "Irish deadbeat" for two reasons, first being that he's Irish, secondly he's a deadbeat.

Comment

The reason I hate him is that nothing he does is actually for the people he is supporting. His motivation is always about Bono, his image and what people think of him. Feel the same way about that hypocrite Geldoff.

Comment

Working...
                              X