X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping times from Australia?

Hi all,
    Wondered if anyone could help me out?
    I won a couple of HD-DVD's on ebay a couple of weeks ago now from Australia. The seller (reputable) assures me he shipped them on Feb 22nd by airmail, however I still don't have them. Anyone have any experience in ordering games/dvds etc. from Oz and how long they can take to get here??
    cheers
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
    Hi all,
    Wondered if anyone could help me out?
    I won a couple of HD-DVD's on ebay a couple of weeks ago now from Australia. The seller (reputable) assures me he shipped them on Feb 22nd by airmail, however I still don't have them. Anyone have any experience in ordering games/dvds etc. from Oz and how long they can take to get here??
    cheers
    usually around a week

but if mount pleasant take an interest in it, it can be delayed for upto 2-3 weeks

Comment

Yeah I thought around a week; it's been about 16 business days so far...hmmm. It's only a couple of HD's, around $20 Oz value surely it should sail through without being nosed at- no?
      Last edited by Escape-To-88; 07-03-2009, 23:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
        Yeah I thought around a week; it's been about 16 business days so far...hmmm. It's only a couple of HD's, around $20 Oz value surely it should sail through without being nosed at- no?
        even if the value is under a specific amount, mount pleasant can still stop it and check the value from an invoice maybe

i'm sure more than half the parcels into the UK have false values to sneek through customs

Comment

i'm sure more than half the parcels into the UK have false values to sneek through customs
          Ah well gotta be patient then! Usually mine would be one of these 'sneak' packages, typically it may be stopped when the value declared is legit!

Comment

Working...
          X