This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japanese Dreamcast Games

Looking For The Following Japanese Dreamcast Games: (W/Spines Please )

Border Down
    De La Jet Set Radio
    King Fighters 2000
    NBA 2K2
    NFL 2K2
    Space Channel 5 Part 2
    Super Puzzle Fighter II X for Matching Service
    Super Street Fighter II X for Matching Service
    Last edited by dotoko; 14-12-2009, 16:06.

Also now looking for The King Fighters 2000

Comment

Anyone looking to offload Space Channel 5 Part 2?

Comment

Thinking of picking up Tokyo Bus Guide from Play-Asia but thought I'd try my luck here first

Comment

I think it's about time I finally played Border Down so if anyone's looking to sell...

Comment

Now looking to sample the pleasures of using an Arcade Stick so if anyone's got a Dreamcast Arcade Stick going cheap let me know.

Comment

Chopped and indeed Changed

Comment

A few more rarities added

Comment

Doki Doki Idol Star Seeker Added

Comment

I have Baldr Force EXE for Dreamcast, a mech shooter, in mint condition with spine. PM me if you're interested.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Baldr Force EXE for DreamcastThis is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.アクションゲームと恋愛アドÃンチャーの融合アドãƒãƒ³ãƒãƒ£ãƒ¼ãƒ‘ートとアクションパートでストーリーが進行。アドãƒãƒ³ãƒãƒ£ãƒ¼ãƒ‘ートでは選択肢で、アクションパートでは選択肢以外にも戦闘の勝敗によってストーリーが変化しまãã€‚意中のヒロインのストーリーを進める為にはプレーヤーの 「ウデ」 も必要になってきまãã€‚目指せ全兵å¨ã‚³ãƒ³ãƒ—リート!主人公が操る人型戦闘ツール 「シュミクラム」 には、パンチ・キックといった近接攻撃から、マシンガン・バズーカといった遠距離攻撃まで60種類以上の武å¨ãŒç”¨æ„ã•ã‚Œã¦ã„まãã€‚初期装å‚では心細いシュミクラム戦でããŒã€æˆ¦é—˜ã‚’繰り返し武å¨ã®çµŒé¨“値を上げる事で3段階にレãƒãƒ«ã‚¢ãƒƒãƒ—し、攻撃力はもちろん見た目もどんどん派手に強力になりまãã€‚また、武å¨ã®æˆé•·ã‚„ストーリーの進行に応じて新たな武å¨ãŒé–‹çºå‡ºæ¥ã‚‹ã‚ˆã†ã«ãªã‚Šã¾ãã€‚誘導ミサイル、極太レーザー、ビームサーãƒãƒ«â€¦ ロボットアニメでお馴染みの高速戦闘を体験できまãã€‚本編以外のやり込み・攻略要素も本編ストーリーをクリア後にç»å ´ãã‚‹ 「バルド地獄」 「サバイバル」 の2モードも収録。様々な高難易度ミッションをクリアしていく 「バルド地獄」 と、体力が尽きるまでひたãã‚‰æˆ¦ã„続ける 「サバイバル」 を堪能下さい。 「あの」 可愛い隠しキャラも……?

Comment

Musapey's Choco Marker Added

Comment

Moero! Justice Gakuen

I have this, total minter spine etc if you're interested

Comment

Hiya,

With regards to Border Down,i have the Sega Direct Version complete with Mouse Mat and Seperate Music Cd,all in MINT condition and all semi sealed,ive seen this going for silly prices on Ebay ect especially as i have the Mouse Mat aswell,if you want to make me an offer please do.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                          X