Replacement P60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement P60

As per title, is there anyway to be sent P60 forms over the last few years? I heard that the tax office won't send them. The Student Loans company have assessed me incorrectely and if i can provide P60's for 3 years before i began my course, i'm entitled to a few thousand pounds. Any advice would be great.
    Last edited by Rep; 24-03-2009, 15:16. Reason: lol spelling: A day of Programming does that to you.

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
    As per title, is there anyway to be sent P60 forms over the last few years? I heard that the tax office won't send them. The Student Loans company have accessed me incorrectely and if i can provide P60's for 3 years before i began my course, i'm entitled to a few thousand pounds. Any advice would be great.

Comment

It's not standard to issue copies for P60's. I don't keep copies when I do the year end, as it's unnecessary. We keep everything else and just assume people will hold on to the one piece of paper we won't issue copies for.

Best thing would be to find out your payslips as they will have your YTD figures on them (Especially the WK 52 one). If you haven't got them, it's easy to get copies although you may need to pay for them.

Comment

Working...
      X