Drayton Manor Offers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drayton Manor Offers?

Looking to buy 2 Adult tickets for Drayton Manor Park & Zoo.

My local paper seem to do offers everytime I don't want to go!

Just wondering if they're any offers I can use to save a few bob?

Anyone know if they have anything in the way of Arcade stuff these days?

Thanks.

Fess up... you want to go to Thomas Land!

Comment

I'm not hiding that fact! It soooo true. Ringo might be there. (*dreams*) !

Comment

Be sure to ride Shockwave!

I like Drayton Manor Park, it's a good small theme park with a decent range of rides.

Comment

I rode that motha about ten years ago. Was fun though, the bar chair that comes over you (probably not called that) has a gap on the left or right side. I thought it was broken...it was such a thrill.

Comment

I have not been there for 20 years. So is it worth a look ?

Comment

Legendary..check out www.draytonmanor.co.uk gives you an insight

Comment

aww they've got rid of that ghost hunt thing, quite enjoyed that. Wonder if they still have the worlds worst ghost train too.

The signs which threatened to chuck you out of the park if you screamed were lollersome

Comment

Does anybody remember the Snake train? It was a bloke in a little car thing towing a load of 2 seater carraiges and driving like a nutter!. Your life was quite literally in the hands of a man who could have been out on the lash the previous night.

I remember going on Apocolypse while stoned about 10 years ago, that was extra scary.

Comment

The snake train was crazy...probably wouldn't pass health and safety regulations now!

Comment

Working...
                    X