Travelling in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Travelling in Europe

My long overdue plan to travel to Japan has going up **** creak thanks to my bank refusing my loan, sign of the times I guess anyway still plan to get away for the summer but I'll be on a budget so I was thinking of staying in Europe. Don't really want to have everything planned out I was thinking of just getting a ticket to Italy originally and an inter-rail ticket and take it from there. Anyone done anything similar? Any advice?

P.S I love to do some overseas volunteer work anyone any advice on organisations that organise this sort of thing?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Fargo; 02-04-2009, 20:16.

Isn't it quite a bad time to do this due to the pound being so weak?

Comment

I'm already in the euro zone

Comment

ignore me then

Comment

I went inter-railing around Europe for a couple of weeks during the 2007 rugby world cup. Took the Eurostar to Paris, went down to Avignon, travelled to Turin, down to Rome, back to Nice in France before returning to Paris. I had a great time, but spent a lot of money - Western Europe isn't cheap.

Comment

Leonardo da Vinci is quite good - I went to Padova, Italy for three months last summer found me a voluntary work placement and accommodation. I just had to pay for bread, beer, wine, fruit and the best cakes i have ever eaten.

Comment

If you wanna know some good trips:
              http://www.seat61.com/ amazing site

Comment

Working...
              X