Winning Eleven 6 FE GC controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning Eleven 6 FE GC controls

I bought this excellent game a few weeks ago and have run through the tutorials and worked out most of the controls, but just wondered if anyone had a decent list of advanced controls/moves?

For instance, I remember reading a thread on one forum about the 'super cancel' button or something on the PS2 version which allowed you complete control over a player rather than him being 'on rails' - what button(s) do this on the GC version?

I can't find anything decent on gamefaqs and the jap text in the game can be a bit...

If it's any help the super cancel on the PS2 is R1 + R2 which maps to Full speed run and medium run together I think. If these buttons are on the GC version then maybe you should try this.

Comment

That might work because those buttons are the right shoulder button and the (rubbish) Z button.

I'll try it tonight cheers.

Comment

Already tried that before (as I've played the PS2 version) and didn't seem to work
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I find it amazing that there doesn't seem to be a decent guide anywhere on the net for the GC version.

There's a limited one on gamefaqs and this unfinished one:

But I've not seen anything definitive. I'm still getting confused when trying to make transfers in the master league through all the Jap text.

Comment

Working...
          X