Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ntsc-uk member: Kuma

Does anybody know his address or any contact details

basically i believe he has sent me some money for a couple of game through bank transfer but he hasnt been on the forums again to tell me his address

hopefully somebody can help

also if you give out your bank details, can these be used for fradulent purposes by another party

re last sentence, not too easily I think, banks always ask loads of security questions if anyone tries anything on. They were always on a cheque "back in the day" remember.

Still, times have moved on so best not to give 'em out willy-nilly I guess. Not that I'm an expert or anything of course or am implying anything against Kuma.

Comment

Didn't Jeremy Clarkson give out his bank details out in the past to prove no one could do anything with them, and someone got in and gave a lot of money to charity.

So I wouldn't give them out either.

Comment

my cat is called kuma although I am pretty sure she doesn't know how to commit fraud

Comment

it seems he is back, lost his tinterweb connection

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
            also if you give out your bank details, can these be used for fradulent purposes by another party
            In theory if they have your bank details and address, there isnt anything stopping them from setting up loads of direct debits on your account

Comment

Working...
            X