• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

random message on xbl

anyone know what this could mean?

i just logged on xbox live to find the following message waiting for me;

'la bungie ti regala 900 we mandi questo mesagio a tutti tuoi amici'

i guessed it was italian so used the translator on my ipod and it came up with;

'bungie gives you the 900 we send this message to all your friends'

900 what exactly, i don't know the user who sent it to me, anyone else had anything similar?

Just send them your credit card details and see what happens. It couldn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by booth83 View Post
      i don't know the user who sent it to me, anyone else had anything similar?
      I have, but on PSN - got a random message in japanese that said "we had a look and it wasn't working, so we have fixed it".

I also recently got a bizarre message from a person that has been on my friend list for a while (don't know him, met in LBP). Something about the world being invaded by body snatchers or something.

Comment

Yeah, I had a similar random message on XBL a couple of days back, mentioning Bungie and 900. I just deleted it...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It's a chain message, probably trying to say "Get 900 points free from Bungie if you send this to all your friends"

Can you report the sender for spamming and being gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by Fastware View Post
            It's a chain message, probably trying to say "Get 900 points free from Bungie if you send this to all your friends"

Can you report the sender for spamming and being gullible.
            Anyone else remember the 'send this message to X number of people and Bungie will unlock Recon Armour for you?' messages?

Comment

Working...
            X