Oldest Forumite on NTSC-UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oldest Forumite on NTSC-UK

was just reading the pokemon platinum thread and buggenhaggen said about being a 30 something playing got me wondering the ages of everybody
    btw i was 41 yesterday

Check out this thread amigo. I believe your the answer you seek may be there...

Comment

I'm 35... and moving this to OT where it belongs.

Comment

I'll be 32 in June

Neil

Comment

I'll be 39 in June. Damn, I feel old. Aches and pains all over the shop.

Comment

I wandered in here expecting to be the oldest at 38. I`m SOOOOO happy now

Comment

Bloody hell Keith! 38 and still playing games.......... I think you need to give all your games to me, incase anyone finds out!

Comment

I'm 44 but my inner 13 year old keeps me young. That and the blood of virgins!

Comment

28...probably the youngest

Comment

Nah, I'm 20. I think I was 16 when I signed up, which probably explains a lot of my early posts...

It's amazing how old the demographic here tends to be. Most game forums are populated by 15 year olds. RLLMUK seems a bit younger even, or at least the off-topic forum over there would have you believe.

Comment

18 in May

Comment

I is 31 and a halfs.

Just the right age to fondly remember the golden age of arcades

Comment

I feel bleedin' young at 23.

Comment

I'm 31, what I can't understand is how some people here are so young when I feel like I've been reading their posts for years.. so, when I was 25 was I having 'debates' with 12 year olds???

Comment

'Bout time you young'uns started showing a bit of respect ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X