Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Pubs in London

Hi All,

Well im taking my dad to London next weekend and want to take him out on a bit of a pub crawl, can anyone reccomend me some good bars around the City Hotel (Thames Barrier) area, also if anyone can reccomend any top quality cheap food places near here that would be great

cheers

Isn't the Thames Barrier in Essex? That's like a good few miles from London.

Comment

not too sure there mate its the city airport im staying at its in Zone 3

Comment

Have you got a postcode where the hotel would be? That will give a better idea of what can be suggested.

Comment

E16 2BZ

cheers

Comment

nearest I can think of, off the top of my head is the fantastic palm tree (the pub they shot the more4 quiz ads in i believe). Great range of well kept and constantly changing guest ales.

its perhaps a bit far but check beerintheevening for alternatives

- beer in the evening - search for pubs, add your own comments and suggestions, generate pub crawls

Comment

I used to live in the east end and there isn't too much around. If possible nip over to Greenwich, as that has a few nice pubs over looking the Thames and Canary Wharf.

Comment

Choose one near to you, and get a T-Shirt into the bargain.
                Most of the wee lassies behind the bars of these pubs will double stamp yer card for a smile. Bargain.

Comment

Working...
                X