Drunken stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunken stupidity

I rather stupidly got myself in trouble with the Police whilst drunk. Basically they arrested me as they thought I was knocking bins overs. I was arrested for criminal damage, cuffed and chucked in the van but instead I was chucked back out and told to pick them up, which I did including rubbish lol!

To cut to the chase should I expect to hear more about this as I thought they would need to take me to the nick and charge me. Cannot believe I got myself in this situation and can barely remember what was said other than what a plonker I was.

Looks and sounds like that will be the end of it! I take it they took your name and address?

Comment

Talk to FaMMyDodD about rozzer events!

Comment

Yes they took my name and address, felt so stupid that I had wasted their time.

Never done drugs and will probably not be drinking alcohol again as me and drink do not mix. Slowly running out of vices.
        Last edited by Chemical Boy; 11-05-2009, 19:08.

Comment

While they were questioning you, did they ask if you could remember where you had 'wheelie bin'?

Comment

Drink proper beers in moderation. Be a taste crusader and change your drinking aims from getting battered to trying out new tastes.

Comment

Thats good advice from prinny. Drink and drugs don't mix either. I'm not preaching to you and I aint going to change this thread so its about me either.

Don't be hard on yourself though, we all make mistakes, all part of learning isn't it.

Comment

I think the situation has been handles well. Although the police are not judge and jury I think more less serious situations should be able to be handled in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  Talk to FaMMyDodD about rozzer events!
                  I have no idea what you may be insinuating here....

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                    While they were questioning you, did they ask if you could remember where you had 'wheelie bin'?

- Drum roll................paching .

As for the end of it, yeah you wont hear anything, they just gave you a frightner tbh & to teach you a lesson.

If you get a record it restricts your career path so dont make it a habit. Change your mates if they are the problem, honestly sounds harsh but its worth it in the long run.

What age you btw?

Comment

I'm 24 and should know better. No drugs involved just copius amounts of cider.

Comment

Stupid alcohol fueled mistakes are just a part of growing up. As long as you learn from them no harm done.

I'v made a few in my time!

Comment

Yep, scared the **** out of me, never ran so fast when police van after me.

Comment

Bit of a coincidence your name is Chemical Boy

Comment

Different people react differently to alcohol I guess. I stay as placid as I always am, except more talkative!

Comment

Working...
                              X