Harpers Island (CBS show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harpers Island (CBS show)

Anyone else watching this? started about five weeks ago and I'm just starting to catch up now other stuff is ending.

Real brief summary of the show

Harper's Island is a horror story that unfolds episode by episode over the course of a season as a group of friends meet on an island off of the Seattle coast for a destination wedding.
    Offical show site:

Only seen first three episodes, good entertaining stuff so far.

I'm saving this one, along with a few others, until my other shows are over for the season. Sounds good though.

Comment

I was doing the same, However this week Harpers has a week off! To be replaced by a repeat of The Mentalist. CBS are saying it will return the following week. But it has all the signs of a show on the verge of being pulled. Ratings have also been disappointing. Lets hope CBS does screen the remaining 8 episodes. A second series is unsurprisingly unlikely.

Comment

CBS have confirmed there won't be a second season, and the final episodes of season one are all TBA on the airing date front, so if you haven't started yet I'd hold off watching this for now.

Comment

Bit of a bump, and a double post, all of this seasons episodes now have airing dates so start watching lads, best new show by far for me this year.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
            Bit of a bump, and a double post, all of this seasons episodes now have airing dates so start watching lads, best new show by far for me this year.
            its alright Mr Holliss, took some time to get going and ts certainly worth a watch

Southland gets my vote for best new show

Comment

just finished watching this on BBC3, its not in the Wire, Sopranos league but was an entertaining enough bit of fluff with a half decent twist, plus it really benefited from having a coherent story that actually finished, not having an idea on how to string it out to 6 seasons.

Comment

Working...
              X