Wallets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallets

... give yours to me now, this is a robbery!

No, seriously, I'm looking for a new wallet. I have a soft leather one at the moment, which is lovely, but it absolutely buggers up the cards in there. I have all sorts of trouble scanning some of the cards and it can only be because of the condition that the leather leaves them in.

Not looking for anything flash, I just want something that won't damage the cards (So no zips/buttons/poppers). Not too big/small either. Suggestions would be appreciated.

I like these. I favour the Original Classic. Also, when they wear out (and they will), send it back to Ducti with a £5 cheque and they'll send you a new one. Although I like patching mine up with different bits of tape, feels more organic that way!

Comment

I had this dilemma and thankfully managed to convince my ladyfriend to take up the mantle on the search. She got me a nice Diesel one and whilst I would like to recommend it, it doesn't seem to exist on their website anymore. Some of their other ones look nice though, and their build quality seems very good. I've had a set of my business cards sat in there for 6 months and not a single one's gone even slightly off-colour.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
        I like these. I favour the Original Classic. Also, when they wear out (and they will), send it back to Ducti with a ?5 cheque and they'll send you a new one. Although I like patching mine up with different bits of tape, feels more organic that way!
        +1 - I've got a Ducti and it's great.

Comment

I cant afford a Ducti I would have nothing left to put in the wallet cos im poor till payday

Comment

I've survived off canvas Animal wallets for years. My cards are fine.

The design is amazing and somehow doesn't quite work for other brands who mess up the configuration.

Loads of space for cash too.

Comment

Wallet? Why give yourself the chance to lose your cards, cash, driving licence, etc, etc in one go? Just stuff it all into your pockets like a real man.

Comment

I'm with the pocket guy.

Comment

I have a Paul Smith naked lady wallet which I can highly recommend, bit pricey(?100) but worth every penny.

Comment

I've got a decent leather one from Marks & Spencer - had it a good few years now and still in decent nick. Any high-street men's store sells wallets - Debenhams, M&S, Next, River Island, Top Man, Burtons etc. Even the supermarkets sell them though obviously the quality won't be quite as good.

Comment

I've had the same Cowboy Bebop wallet for the last 10 years. It's a real leather wallet with a small metal Bebop logo 'riveted' to it. The best thing is that it doesnt look like a piece of merchandise from an anime series so i dont look like a total geek when i use it Got it off of www.animaxis.com.

Comment

What!! so i like naruto

Comment

Like the looks of those Ducti ones. Can someone confirm they have no hard bits in them?

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
                          Wallet? Why give yourself the chance to lose your cards, cash, driving licence, etc, etc in one go? Just stuff it all into your pockets like a real man.
                          My pockets are usually full of keys/phones/loose change. And my hands. Keeping them warm, obviously.

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          I've survived off canvas Animal wallets for years. My cards are fine.

The design is amazing and somehow doesn't quite work for other brands who mess up the configuration.
                          That seems to have a zip on the front. My wallet is always in my back pocket, so zips/buttons/poppers are out.

Originally posted by neil2k View Post
                          I have a Paul Smith naked lady wallet which I can highly recommend, bit pricey(?100) but worth every penny.
                          I can't imagine why anyone would spend ?100 on a wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                            That seems to have a zip on the front. My wallet is always in my back pocket, so zips/buttons/poppers are out.
                            No poppers?

erm. Anyway, Mine's in my back pocket all the time. Packed full of nuggets and driving license and receipts and cards and faces and stuff. I can still sit down. Where are your pockets? In the middle?

Comment

I'm also a posh twat with a Paul Smith wallet (my wife bought it for me before we bought our first house a couple of years ago... when we still had money).

It's very nice and doesn't bugger my cards. Hee, I said bugger.

Comment

Working...
                              X