Who is your favorite sonic chacter - good + bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your favorite sonic chacter - good + bad

you can take a character from any iteration of the game, im looking for one good character and one bad one my 2 are

Good - Knuckles - his abilities in the games are cool, gliding and climbing r great fun, he also looks cool, his levels in sonic adventure 2 are absolute crap but i still think his chracter is great

Bad - Metal Sonic - an ultra cool badguy who looked really impressive, was quick and an entertaining ememy.

Hmmm tough question
    i think i'd have to say tails as my fave good character.As for bad..i think i'd have to pick shadow, he had a good evil twinish style for sonic

Comment

Good: Sonic is the man (or should that be hedgehog?). Although Knuckles has good abilities he is just a bastardised version of the blue wonder.

Bad: Dr Robotnik. He is fat and round, and makes funny machines. He is also stupid by not making the armour strong enough.

In fact most characters introduced after Tails, have been very, very poor.

Comment

Amy Rose is so ****ing annoying she's funny

Comment

Sonic is such a don!

The Sonic CD Sonic is blatantly -The One- he doesnt say a word, just deals with it, puts Amy on the floor at the end and then he's off again.

Proper enigmatic character he was ^^ - he should have stayed a silent character, I especially hate the English voice acting for them now, so glad Sonic Team have the decency to put subtitle option in.

The other characters I like is Fang The Sniper and Metal Sonic.

Comment

Dr Robotnik - because he's got a mean bean machine.

Comment

Best good character would in my opinion by might the armadillo from knuckles chaotix and segasonic arcade

The robot sonic in the sonic the fighter opening that turns into a rocket looks cool, but i never reached the end to fight him (if he's at the end)

If you don't know who i mean here's a bad animation i made a while ago:

Comment

Good

Sonic Adventure 2 Sonic - the hedgehog for me, with the grinding, following the rings and general speed of the game.

Bad

That vampire cat thingy in Sonic Adventure 2 - pointless, was needed to compliment knuckles and felt like a rush job because of it.

Comment

GOOD
                  tails...from the first sonic adventure (why the hell he was in a stupid robot in 2 i'll never understand)
                  Love flying around, and the transforming runway at his house, and the jet plane is all too cool. (also really love his theme song)

Super sonic is also great...i remeber getting him in sonic 2 and just being amazed how brilliant he was.

also got to mention the chao for cool 'good' characters...they're so cute. i spent ages training them up.

BAD
                  dont really like any of the bad guys that much....knuckles is kind of bad, so i'll say him.
                  i like the way he's interested in his own stuff, maybe he'll help, maybe he wont.

Comment

Good - Knuckles on Sonic Adventure - superb freedom and magnificent gliding. Doing the hot/cold/warmer thing on Sonic adventure to find the gems was my favourite part.

Bad - That big cat thing that likes a spot of fishing - far eastern joke?

Comment

Working...
                    X