Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming Collections and Set-Ups - Updated

Hi,

Ive updated the site with the gaming setup and collection pictures Ive been sent recently - links as follows:

If you would like your collection added to the article, email me pictures, together with a list of your hardware to - [email protected]

Regards

Bottom right pic of Shin Johnpv's collection... hilarious.

Comment

Some updated shots of my setup:

Includes - Multi screen multi room setup although only works well with a GC Wavebird for obvious reasons
      PAL and NTSC XBox
      NTSC/NTSC-J GC
      DC
      NTSC/PAL PS-2
      N64 and Jaguar
      Lynx
      Gameboy
      Matell Intelivision with one of the best footie games +ever+

Cheers,
      Neil

Comment

i bet everyones got at least one crate full of leads and joypads

Comment

NEil, how much was that beautiful TV?

And that Dolby Digital plaque is teh c00l3st

Comment

Originally posted by macosx!
            i bet everyones got at least one crate full of leads and joypads
            Yeah, I've got a large bag full of cables that I'm reluctant to throw out as usually when you do this the day after your find that you need them!

Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
              Neil, how much was that beautiful TV?

And that Dolby Digital plaque is teh c00l3st
              When I picked it up it cost me ?3700, but if you shop around hard you can pick it up for about ?3200. On that pic it has a DC hooked up through VGA port on it which looks stunning. I spent about a month searching for the best display and it was between this and the Pioneer, the Pio was a tiny bit sharper but no where near as bright, in fact nothing compared to the brightness of the Panny, but it was a grand more and I just didn't think that it was worth the extra cash so I went for the Panny. Now looking at projector setups to complete the home cinema setup.

I think its cool also - the wife hates it. Dolby Digital plaque is available from www.dolby.co.uk and the DTS one that isn't show that I have is available from http://store.dtsonline.com/

Cheers,
              Neil.

Comment

I REALLY want that TV!!

*runs out to look at bank balance* available on interest free? lol

Comment

I hate you.

Comment

Might have a decent TV but he doesn't seem to know how to compress pictures :P

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
                      I REALLY want that TV!!

*runs out to look at bank balance* available on interest free? lol
                      I'm sure some shops/sites will offer interest free on it over 12 months - maybe John Lewis?

Explore Panasonic's award-winning range of electronics & SD appliances. Choose the innovative technology and beautiful designs. Choose a Panasonic product

Here is Steel Batallion running from Christmas time

Regards,
                      Neil

Comment

Yikes, have to be a drug dealer to afford that lot I thought I had a ton of crap, might have to show those pics to my missus and tell her my spending really isn't that bad

No Saturn though! - tut tut tut

I like the Dolby plaque - just looking at the site now - posters are damn expensive

Comment

My setup is in my sig
                          I guess it's primarily for films but Metroid looks fantastic!
                          It's a shame that the consoles don't really consider connectivity when they launch. There the only things with visable wires in my system. ft:

Comment

Thats a lovely setup, Projectionist. Apart from anything else, your site has a link to the DScaler homepage, which sounds like just what I need when I get around to buying a projector myself - otherwise my poor little laserdisc player is going to have to put up with interlacing.

Comment

Heheh here's some pics I took a while ago while planning a new games room/ office layout (soon to be put into action), it doesnt really show you my collection as its all packed up in the loft or cupboards but it does show you my currently crap set up.

A Right bloody mess at the moment

Ignore the sofa pics at the bottom although there is a ps2 lurking next to the tv ;p

Phear the TV!

Comment

Working...
                              X