Thats my girlfriend (no its NOT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats my girlfriend (no its NOT)

well was looking at some guys website of cool stuff and near the end he pops in a pic with the title my new girlfriend only thing is shes got a giant sized head on a smoking hot body n knockers Jordan would die for obviously been photoshopped .
    But was just wondering why people go to such lenghts could tell its photoshopped no problems but others users were giving your woman looks hot and sexy
    suppose there getting off on it
    p.s if i could post pics of my girlfriend i would she looks like a big boobed better looking version of Hayden Panettiere
    Last edited by MisterBubbles; 22-05-2009, 23:15.

Link?

Comment

Comment

Gold.

Comment

Reminds me of Richard Richards' secret love picture that no one knows about!!

Comment

Answer: Because this is the internet.

Comment

Also everyone on the Internet (including the girls) has a 9"+ cock. If you don't you're a loser...

Comment

9+ thats tiny LOL
                heres some photoshop magic
                Last edited by MisterBubbles; 23-05-2009, 17:39.

Comment

LOL Now that's some funny ****, and a great choice of tune to boot!

Comment

The answers kinda obvious right?

Because their girl friends really DO look that good and out of the goodness of their heart they are showing us, that if we live our lives like said person we too can be as lucky as him!

You should thank him for showing you the way!

Comment

Someone do some photoshop wizardry on a random bird, make up a profile to go with it and stick it on myspace or facebook so we can see the attention it attracts. Go on, just for a laugh!

Comment

of course i dont need shown the way as said Hayden Panettiere did some body doubling for my woman before she was famous

plus all my exs meet to tell how good i am
                        Last edited by MisterBubbles; 23-05-2009, 18:33.

Comment

I'll tell you why most people make up fake girlfriends. Go to Encyclopaedia Dramatica* and search for 'got my girlfriend to model for my car' and you'll understand!

* Site is extremely NSFW, I have been told off for linking it before so you'll have to google it yourselves!

Comment

Working...
                          X