X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southland - New NBC drama

IMDB

TV.com

This NBC drama puts the spotlight on the lives of police officers living and working in Los Angeles. Southland stars Kevin Alejandro as Det. Nate Moretta, Arija Bareikis as Officer Chickie Brown, Michael Cudlitz as Officer John Cooper, Shawn Hatosy as Det. Sammy Bryant, Regina King as Det. Lydia Adams, Michael McGrady as Det. Daniel "Sal" Salinger, Benjamin McKenzie as Officer Ben Sherman, and Tom Everett Scott as Det. Russell Clarke. Created by Ann Biderman, executive producers are Ann Biderman, John Wells and Christopher Chulack. Southland is produced by John Wells Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television

seems i may have posted this late as season 1 has come to an end (7 episodes), but it has been signed up for a second season which will run for 13 episodes

this has got to be one of the finest tv shows i've watched in a while and certainly the best of the new lot of shows commissioned and one of the new shows that hasnt already been cancelled

Its filmed like Cops, but its a serious drama centered around the lives of the LAPD and even stars C Thomas Howell (The Hitcher)

since most of the big shows have finished right now, give it a try and i hope you wont be disappointed

Thanks, I had not heard of this. I need my police drama fix now The Shield and The Wire have ended!

Comment

A big two thumbs up for this one.

I've finished with the first short season. Excellent.

Comment

Zomg!

The second series has started. I haven't watch the first ep as it's Lost night.

About six months ago they announced that they were unfortunately cancelling it. Enjoy it whilst it's here!

Comment

TNT picked this up from NBC. If season 2 performs well they might well stump up the cash for a third season yet.

Comment

Coolio, hadn't heard that.

Watched the first episode of the new season yesterday. Same old show.

Comment

Coming back for a fourth season on tuesday 17th.

/me lies down on the road ready for someone to curb stomp him...

Lucy Liu is in it this season

Comment

Good stuff, ended up watching every episode in one week last year so looking forward to the new one!

Comment

Season 5 episode 9, holy crap that was intense. American drama at its best is so much better than anything the UK can produce.

One episode to go, not yet confirmed to return next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X