Big Brother 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Brother 2009

Groan I hear you say, it starts tomorrow and you know this thread will have hundreds of posts by the time it ends. Not seen/read anything about this years entrants etc, only this snippet.

'Big Brother' contestants will have to win their beds.
    Producers have left the house without furnishings in order to cause tension between housemates from the moment they enter the reality show, and will make them complete tasks to win furniture.

An insider told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: ?The idea is to make them feel they are roughing it, which will stir things up. This early twist will mean the housemates start off on shaky ground. It's not going to be the easy life for them but it's going to make great telly for the fans.?
    Bound to be the usual mix of misfits etc in there, and I know the missus will be well in to it, so there is virtually no escape for me.

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
    and I know i will be well into it, so there is virtually no escape for the missus </evil laugh>
    fixed for you mucker since i know you love this type of 'piss poor telly'

Comment

nah, give me a tacky American show like Beauty & The Geek any day of the week.

Comment

I'm always watching BB (See what I did there?), can't help myself :/

Comment

I'm with you David. Very much looking forward to this. (As always)

Comment

I like Big Brother, when its been on for a few weeks and the proper nutters start to come out of their shell its a right laugh. Remember Mario last year?, that guy was hilairious with his health and saftey rants and how hed go on about being a postman for 15 years and in the army for 20 years despite only being about 40....

Hopefuly there are a few like that this year too...

Comment

So is this the last series before it's taken off the air for good? :P
              Last edited by Kongster; 03-06-2009, 12:06.

Comment

Believe so if the rumours are to be believed, will depend on the tabloid press, viewing figures and advertising revenues it generates I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                  I like Big Brother, when its been on for a few weeks and the proper nutters start to come out of their shell its a right laugh. Remember Mario last year?, that guy was hilairious with his health and saftey rants and how hed go on about being a postman for 15 years and in the army for 20 years despite only being about 40....

Hopefuly there are a few like that this year too...
                  He was lurking behind me and the brothers for most of the night a few weeks back, at a regular haunt......... he glows in the dark you know

Comment

I can`t believe this has come round again so fast. I used to watch it a lot in good old Britain but now my preferred viewing is when something exciting happens give it a watch on You Tube. Always good to see all the house mates go in and hear about them though.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                      now my preferred viewing is when something exciting happens give it a watch on You Tube
                      You must have last seen this during BB5, then

Comment

The makers of this should deserve some kind of award. They do a fantastic service of getting misfits off the street and keeping them locked up during summer.

Comment

Comment

Hah, that's spot on.

Comment

LOL. There is already scuddy pics of the lass with the big fake chebs doing the rounds.

Comment

Working...
                              X