Can Anyone Identify This Plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Anyone Identify This Plant?

This plant appeared in my neighbour's garden recently. It now stands about 5 foot tall, perhaps 2 foot at it's widest point. Kind of prickly as you can see.
    We've no idea what it is?

Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian(not Ian); 03-06-2009, 14:37.

It's a common Audracious Tou.

Or a2 for short. I'd recommend running for your lives.

Comment

Judging by your pic on the right, I'd say it was some kind of green spaceship for ladybirds, obvious really!

Comment

Had our resident Landscape Architect take a look and he reckons its a weed lol!

Dunno if that helps?

Comment

Yeh 112, opinion is it's a weed of some sort, bliddy big ol' weed though lol

Comment

The weed has probably been growing for years or something, does the neighbour not take care of their own yard?

Where abouts is the weed? As in location? Silly me having seen your Avatar assumed you was in the states - but then noted the terracotta chimney pots in the pic and tweaked you are in the UK somewhere.

Comment

Avatar is a Rammstein single cover, for "We're all living in Amerika".
              The 'plant' sprung up this year only, and is reaching for the sky, it's in a sunny location, near Portsmouth.
              I have posted it up onto a gardener's forum now, it's almost exciting

Comment

There we go, it's a Teasel...

We can rest easy in our beds tonight.
                The neighbours have decided to let if flower, bees love them apparently.

Comment

Comment

Off topic is on fire right now, what with this and the mixed race rel thread.

Covered in bees.

Comment

Lol triffids, i wouldn't get to close you could lose an eye

Comment

Working...
                      X