David Carradine RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Carradine RIP

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Kill Bill and Kung Fu star David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok hotel room.

Reports are he was found hanged.

Comment

Or...
      Chuck Binder, Carradine's manager, believes the actor died of natural causes.
      Depending on where you read!

Comment

Found hanged!

Comment

Maybe he saw his performance in Cranked 2?

Comment

RIP Bill

Comment

Found in a wardrobe with a rope around his neck and genitals.

Comment

Was it suicide or part of some sex act? Deary me............

Comment

It was natural causes.

Comment

That sort of thing may come natural to you James...

Comment

i bet there was a ladyboy involved

Comment

If it was suicide. Why would he tie a rope around his neck and genitals?
                        Was he attempting to jump off the wardrobe and fold himself in half?

Comment

Sad news, although I'm trying (And failing) to visualise the scene.

I'm going to trash the other two threads on this (In the Movies forum), so keep all discussion in here.

Comment

Sad news. It's always sad when someone is found in a warbdrobe with a rope around their neck and genitals but particularly so in this case. He was a legend.

I'll always remember him in Kung Fu. And, to a lesser extent, Kung Fu The Legend Continues.

Comment

Rip

David Carradine, the actor who played Bill in Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill films, has been found dead in his Bangkok hotel room after reportedly hanging himself with a curtain cord.

A Thai newspaper said the 72-year-old was found hanged in his hotel room and was believed to have committed suicide.

The website of The Nation said a preliminary police investigation found that he had hanged himself with a cord used with the room's curtains. It cited police as saying he had been dead at least 12 hours and there was no sign that he had been assaulted.

A police officer at Bangkok's Lumpini precinct station would not confirm the identity of the dead man, but said the luxury Swissotel Nai Lert Park hotel had reported that a male guest killed himself there.

The veteran actor, who played Bill in both of Quentin Tarrantino's Kill Bill films, had been staying in Bangkok while shooting a new movie called Stretch.

US media reported the film crew became aware of his absence when they went to dine out at a restaurant yesterday.
                              Last edited by Guest; 04-06-2009, 14:59.

Comment

Working...
                              X