Tim Cahill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Cahill

So after just watching Australias final World Cup Qualifier against Japan, in which we won 2-1, i have to say this guy is just brilliant. Scored our 2 goals and just had a fantastic game. Man he is a champion, especially when all week dickheads over here tried for some reason to pull bull**** stories on him for whatever reason, and make him seem bad, came out and had a blinder.

Well done Timmhy and good luck at Everton. See you in South Africa baby!!! Australia all the way to the semis (and hopefully beyond) in 2010.

Australia all the way to the semis (and hopefully beyond) in 2010. quote by Cuber001
    what drugs you been taking?, seriously i want some of them
    good luck anyway hope we get there need a good excuse for a heavy piss up
    Go Scotland
    p.s i dont wanna also hear you delusional England fans there saying you'll win it you've as much chance as i have of bedding Megan Fox ( expects some flames LOL )
    Last edited by MisterBubbles; 17-06-2009, 14:19.

Comment

Honestly i dont see why we cannot. We have gone through our whole World cup qualifications only conceding 1 goal, and that was tonight. We have yet to lose a game and we have IMO the players to at least better 2006 which will be semis. Lets hope Viduka finds some form and Mcdonald can get his 1 goal because once it comes they will just flow. Of course i am a realist and know that the draw will also play a big part so fingers crossed we get some luck there as well.

Comment

One of my most hated players of all time.

Comment

May i ask why? He has confidence sure, but why not when you know you have the ability. Just watch the second half from tonights game and see what i mean. Brilliant display.
          Last edited by Cuber001; 17-06-2009, 14:28.

Comment

yes mighty teams like Qatar and Japan i bet you got Spain and Brazil sh1tting themselves, even if you come 3rd you face a play-off with New Zealand, seen what Spain did to them
            Last edited by MisterBubbles; 17-06-2009, 14:28.

Comment

Japan are actually a pretty good team. And by your thinking, Look what Egypt (almost) did to Brazil. Only from a ref blunder did kaka get that penalty. And our group is over. We only conceded 1 goal all qualifications, finished on top of our group by 5 points and have not lost so far. Almost might i remind you the current world champs Italy, only beat us in 06 by some bull**** call from some blind referee who obviously thought it was a hollywood movie not a game of football, such was the dive. Dont write us off.

Man bring on 2010, i cant wait!!!

Comment

yes Japan are a good team, Brazil cant defend to save themselves but can score, but Spain, and Holland are my top 2 nation's so far id make Spain favs Holland 2nd then maybe Brazil

Comment

He just comes across as a sterotypical Australian sportsman i.e a horrible, arrogant little twat.
                  Plus he's a bluenose which is obviously unforgiveable and I think he's quite dirty too, poor tackler and always leads with his elbows when challenging for headers.

Comment

I'd love it if England were to meet Australia in South Africa next year. Or any other Country that likes to call the beautiful game...soccer lol.

Tim Cahill is a decent enough player, and very good in the air too - Liverpool can testify to that lol.

Comment

Take away his goals and he becomes Alan Smith.

Comment

So would I. Imagine, England vs Australia, where we once again see the poms choke and get beat. Just like The Ashes, just like the Rugby, just like the Euro 08. . . oh wait thats right

Comment

Originally posted by SharkSkin-Man View Post
                          Plus he's a bluenose which is obviously unforgiveable and I think he's quite dirty too, poor tackler and always leads with his elbows when challenging for headers.
                          Sounds just like Fellaini, too heh. Have you seen him play? He's a very tall lad and his mullet is just something else, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuber001 View Post
                            So would I. Imagine, England vs Australia, where we once again see the poms choke and get beat. Just like The Ashes, just like the Rugby, just like the Euro 08. . . oh wait thats right
                            Cricket and Rugby, I'd grudgingly give you

But football (that's "soccer" to you lol) is a different story. Friendlies don't count by the way

Comment

Yeah i have to agree i hate the term "soccer". Bit pansy isnt it? Luckily the only ones who call it soccer are the joe blow on the street. News media and commentators etc still call it football.

But still all this friendly mocking aside, im just excited. We have made the world cup 2 times in a row, and are actually launching a bid to host either the 2018-2022 world cup. Man no one would EVER talk to me if we did get the 2018 from under your noses though lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X