The NTSC-UK Fantasy Football League 2009/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NTSC-UK Fantasy Football League 2009/10

It's that time of year! I'm sure you've all got your teams ready, but if you haven't, get yourself over to the website and get registered now! It's free to play! If you don't know your football, the system will even select a random team for you if you let it.

Official Fantasy Premier League 2023/24. Free to play fantasy football game, set up your fantasy football team at the Official Premier League site.

Returning players can use the same log-in details they used last year.

This year's NTSC-UK league is starting from scratch to ensure that only registered members are playing. As such, if you want to join, create your team and post your team name here. I'll then PM you the league code. Please do not give this code out to anyone else. This way, there's no mystery teams as there has been in the past!

Some good advice:

Originally posted by thebuddahman View Post
    I strongly suggest you take some time to read the rules if you are not familiar with them as there are bits and pieces you need to know if you are looking to compete with people who've played before (deadlines, scoring, formations etc etc). Also, pick your first team wisely - it can be hell if you pick a bad team and have to sub the duds out in the first gameweek!
    If anyone needs any help getting started or with the basics, post here or PM me and I'll be happy to help you out.

Now, go, get those teams created, and remember, picking Tomas Rosicky is a terrible idea. He may be fit one week, but he'll surely miss the next 37 through injury. Same advice applies to Owen Hargreaves.
    Last edited by toythatkills; 14-08-2009, 11:23.

After my poor relegation performance 2 years back I'll give it another bash this year following my promotion back into the big league!

My team is called Mushroom Kingdom FC

Cheers!

Edit: Stick me on the Blue room league too. Cheers
    Last edited by MarioMark; 06-08-2009, 13:23.

Comment

Not sure if I need to post in both here and the blue room, but just in case.

Legends XI

Comment

Another season of failure beckons... bring it on!!

Tottenham Notspurs

Comment

Have also posted in the Blue room, but...

Dynamo Moocow

Comment

I'm in.

Nottingham Deforested.

Comment

Good luck everyone.

Fromthejawsofvictory

Comment

Put me down for both.

FC Gamba

Comment

Bump! Eight teams? C'mon NTSC-UK, you can do better'n that!

Comment

It's all the real football fans who have teams as well. Maybe all the fancy dans supporting Chelsea, Man U etc are scared that they will get found out.

C'mon people, get a team sorted, or would you rather just argue which is the bigger club.

Comment

Probably no good

Comment

Total Mayhem

Comment

Someone should probably sticky this one and unsticky last years one.

Comment

Count me in.

Liquid Football

Comment

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
                              Someone should probably sticky this one and unsticky last years one.
                              I have unstickied last years, but have decided not to sticky this one yet as I will bump it throughout the week so it stays at the top. I shall sticky it on Saturday morning.

C'mon people, keep signing up!

Comment

Working...
                              X