Ibara PS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ibara PS2

Looking for both if the price is right? Would consider 'best' version of Mushihimesama. Cash waiting.
    Thanks for looking
    Last edited by SuperDanX; 17-08-2009, 15:59.

Ok, had a couple of offers for these, crazy money, im not paying ebay prices im afraid, this is not ebay. I would pay a resonoble price for these, up to £60 each for super mint copys, more than ive seen them go for on the forum in the past. If you can help me out id be most gratefull
    Last edited by SuperDanX; 17-08-2009, 07:16.

Comment

i've got mushi, i'll pm you later when I get home so I can verify what version it is (its been that long since i've played it). I won't be after scalper prices either

Comment

Originally posted by LaParka View Post
        i've got mushi, i'll pm you later when I get home so I can verify what version it is (its been that long since i've played it). I won't be after scalper prices either
        thanks mate

Comment

I've got the best mushi if you want it, in lovely condition

looking for around £25 - £30 shipped recorded first class

you buy this and i can get Drac XX from another fine Scottish fellow
          Last edited by buster_broon; 17-08-2009, 15:34.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
            I've got the best mushi if you want it, in lovely condition

looking for around £25 - £30 shipped recorded first class

you buy this and i can get Drac XX from another fine Scottish fellow
            i'll see how much laParka wants first Jason, i may take you up on that. Will pm you later and let you know. Many thanks.

Comment

Sorry to hijack. Whichever copy of Mushi that Dan doesn't buy would you be interested in selling to me?

Been after it for ages!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Sorry to hijack. Whichever copy of Mushi that Dan doesn't buy would you be interested in selling to me?

Been after it for ages!!
                i will be happy with that

Comment

Coolio. Let me get to a 'net connection that's a bit more stable than my iPhones 3G. PM me your payment details and I'll sort when I get home!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    Coolio. Let me get to a 'net connection that's a bit more stable than my iPhones 3G. PM me your payment details and I'll sort when I get home!
                    i will do when Dan lets me know which one he's taking

but rest assured i'm sure you will have one and Drac XX is mine

Comment

I've got Mushi standard at £50, and Mushi Special Edition at £75. First prints (obviously).
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Waiting to hear back from laParka, will let everyone know whats what when i hear from him. Thanks for everyones offers! Mushis everywhere lol! Now someone sell me Ibara please!

Comment

Ibara is going for £75 easy now. Dunno why seeing as it sucks though.
                          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Shooters here Dan -

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                              watching that Ibara, rather buy one here though. Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X