Famicom Mini and GB Micro + Player2 Faceplate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famicom Mini and GB Micro + Player2 Faceplate

I am looking for famicom mini games for the GBA I am hoping to put together a complete collection to display ..

I don't have any at all at the moment, and the process will be slow because I bought too much stuff recently so I will pace myself!!

So basically, any of the Famicom Mini games series 1, 2 or 3 at the moment and I will cross them of the list

Along with these I would like to get the famicom themed gameboys.

A Famicom GB Micro
    Player2 Faceplate for the Famicom Micro

I have a UK NES coloured gameboy SP.

Ultimately I would like one of the Limited Famicom colour SPs but I know these are extremely hard to come by and very pricey..

Thanks very much.

I have a complete collection for sale,
    all 30 games in club nintendo display cases, all mint and unused- £=Expensive, id want £450 plus postage for all 3 volumes, i will not split!
    Have famicom micro player 2 faceplate, mint, boxed never used £50 delivered.
    Also have the limited famicom gba sp hot mario version, mint never used £180 delivered.
    You also might like the club nintendo only famicom red and white wireless adaptor to complete your collection £25. Have a read of my thread 'Famicom mini mania' http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=85942 Im serious about selling so im prepared to haggle to a certain extent. Can do pics etc whatever you need EDIT= You could always trade me that Ibara you bought from j0e...
    Last edited by SuperDanX; 19-08-2009, 13:28.

Comment

Working...
    X