Kind of an odd request... MS 2100/4200 point cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of an odd request... MS 2100/4200 point cases

Yeah, a really odd request here, but I'd like to get hold of some of the orange MS points boxes. The reason?

I have some unboxed PC Engine HuCards and they fit perfectly in the cases and wouldn't mind doing some custom inserts for them. Plus I'd also like to do some for a few Live Arcade titles I own like HD Remix, Samurai Shodown 2, Fatal Fury Special, KoF98 etc.

So anyone got any they can spare me?

Shoot, I just bought a few cards and chucked some of the cases. I'll have a look to see if any are still floating around the flat...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Ditto - pretty sure I recycled about 10 of them just a few weeks back. Will have a look to see if there's any more doing the rounds between the 3 of us at my place.

Comment

Gah, bloody typical! No one wants to buy my tat and when I want everybody elses, they've thrown it out!!!

Comment

Im pretty sure i have a couple, ill check out my dvd rack at home later.

Comment

I've got two of them on my shelf mate, cover postage and they're yours

Comment

I had a check, I've managed to rustle up three here if you're interested...

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                I've got two of them on my shelf mate, cover postage and they're yours

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                I had a check, I've managed to rustle up three here if you're interested...

Comment

How many are you after. Might be able to sort you a couple too. I'll check in work on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Ditto - pretty sure I recycled about 10 of them just a few weeks back. Will have a look to see if there's any more doing the rounds between the 3 of us at my place.
                    You never asked me, but I do have at least 2 knocking round somewhere.

Comment

I'll package mine up if I remember and figure out what the postage is on them...

Comment

I have a 2 or 3 somewhere, I will try to locate them, pity as I recycled a couple back in July. Anyhow, as a heads up, it seems the Points Cards at the very least are going back to Green, but with card holder inside still.

Comment

I've got four here (why do i keep these things?).
                          PM me if you want them?

Comment

Working...
                          X