X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faulty Game Boy SP's and cracked DS screens + Famicom Game Boy Micro

Hi all,
    I'm looking for:-

- Faulty/broken Game Boy SP's - condition not really important (Although preferably not like its been buried in the garden for the past year!) Just a cracked/faulty screen only is fine too.

- Cracked/faulty Nintendo DS/DS Lite screens (Or full broken consoles if cheap enough)

The reason I hear you ask? Well I want to experiment in frontlighting/backlighting a Game Boy/Game Boy Pocket/Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance, so all I really need is the lighting part - it doesnt matter if the LCD screen is cracked as 99% of the time the lighting still works.
    The reason I would like both Game Boy SP and Nintendo DS screens is because the Game Boy SP is frontlit, and the Nintendo DS/DS Lite is backlit, and I would like to experiment using both different types of lighting methods.
    As cheap as is possible/fair please (£2-£3 plus postage?)
    Please PM or reply here if you can help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also looking for a Japanese Famicom Game Boy Micro, in either new or like new/mint condition. Unfortunately I missed out when Play-Asia were offering them for £30 last year but i'm hoping that some of you fine people may have bought a couple during that sale period that might still be hiding in a cupboard unused

I will give it a loving home and am happy to pay a reasonable/fair price (Obviously more than the Play-Asia sale price) Please reply here or PM me if you can help
    Last edited by Link83; 05-10-2009, 18:07.

Have updated the first post to include faulty Game Boy SP's and Nintendo DS screens.

Haven't had any responses yet on the Famicom Game Boy Micro Does anybody have one they might consider selling? Or any suggestions as to where I might get one? (Apart from ebay!)
    Last edited by Link83; 03-10-2009, 20:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Link83 View Post

Haven't had any responses yet on the Famicom Game Boy Micro Does anybody have one they might consider selling? Or any suggestions as to where I might get one? (Apart from ebay!)
      When i was in Japan the big gaming store (the one thats on 5 floors) had some second hand ones for about ?20 if memory serves. Not sure if it is any use to you

Comment

Originally posted by The Mole View Post
        When i was in Japan the big gaming store (the one thats on 5 floors) had some second hand ones for about £20 if memory serves. Not sure if it is any use to you
        Thanks for letting me know If only I knew someone in Japan who could get me one in decent condition. Any forum members in Japan who can help?

(EDIT 06/10/09) Just to say, despite this thread having over 130 views I still have not had a single response about anything

...Surely there has to be a few people on these boards who repair Nintendo DS/DS Lite consoles and have a few broken screens lying around they no longer need? I'm not expecting to get them for free, just as cheap as is possible/fair (£2-£3 plus P&P?)

Thanks in advance
        Last edited by Link83; 06-10-2009, 10:36.

Comment

Hope nobody minds if I bump this thread as its been over a month and im still looking for everything listed.

Comment

Hi, have a fully working gba sp frontlit screen ?6 posted? Cant post until the weekend tho. Pm me if your intrested? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X