No announcement yet.

Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen the RVP wondergoal from yesterday. Absolutely awesome, and chelsea dropping points too - great Saturday!

Eboue is quality down that flank. He is putting in some great crosses lately.

Comment

Awesome cross and easily one of the best finishes ive seen, class goal. *spits*

Comment

it came of his shin the lucky bassa lol

Comment

gorgeous - maybe im wearing rose tinted glasses, but I feel we can fight for the title!

Comment

I reckon so too - The fellas on Goals on Sunday were lapping up arsenals passing - Too right. The 1st goal was a peach too, The Henry pass through the defenders legs, Hleb holding it up, showboating with 3 charlton players on him, picked out a peach of a cross on the edge, one touch and a smash from RVP.

Boring boring chelsea I say.........

Comment

no u cant fight for the title because you do not have a plan B, your football is nice to watch yea, but with arsenal its pass pass pass, you sometimes lack the cutting edge infront of goals, its more the case of u wanting to score the perfect goal than rather winning, in europe u progress because its a much more open style of football, the other teams let u play, however in the premiership its different, teams dnt give u time on the ball to do what u want. I can see u maybe coming 4th this year, but u definatley wont win the title. To me arsenal are like ronaldhino, great to watch but only great to watch when ur given the room.

Comment

I agree with some of what you say Samar but what you're forgetting is that we've won various honours (premierships and fa cups) using this style of football in the past and so there is no reason to presume that playing this way now puts us out of the title race. A team that goes an entire season unbeaten playing this type of football cannot just be discounted.

If I'm honest samar your comment just sounds to me like something you heard on the news somewhere. You can't deny we are playing great football and this style of football has been successful in the past so why change?

Comment

mate we are not in the past, remember that ! Theres only one winner this year and wel all know who it is, thats right, Manchester United ! THERES ONLY ONE RONALDO :P !

Btw did i deny the fact u are playing great football, if u read my comments i actually said u play great football, you just wont win the title because teams know how to play against u! All they gotta do is get stuck in, u guys start crying and then game over.
                  Last edited by samar7; 02-10-2006, 19:13.

Comment

u say theres only one ronaldo

ADE-BAYORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

need i say anymore

Comment

Rentboy whats the score - turned over in your own back yard. Nuff said. The weakest performance ive seen from Utd for a long time.

Comment

Robbed last night grr

Comment

Ref was a nobber definately but we weren't great either and they were pretty organised.

Comment

Unbelievable goal by Essien,and a great game i think.

Lehmann scares me a bit now. Too many dodgy/wild mistakes/antics.

Just watching the replays seems we were a bit lucky with our goal,as thier goalie should of had it,but without a doubt Cole committed a foul to give Chelsea thier goal.

Comment

The Chelsea match was a really entertaining game of football. Can't believe we conceded a goal after Cashley fouled Hleb... Damn ref! Although we probably didn't deserve a win.

I think Lehmann has looked terrible all season. I think the World Cup must have taken alot out of him because he was superb there.

Ade WILL be a top star for the club... He's looked superb in all our big games this season. He just needs a little more confidence.

Hoping we rest Fab and Hleb for the Wigan game this Wednesday and play something like:

--------------Lehmann--------------
                              Eboue-----Toure-----Gallas*-----Clichy
                              Walcott---Baptista---Gilberto---Ljungberg
                              ---------v.Persie---Adebayor---------

* If he's fit. If not, Djourou

Comment

Could you have imagine if we'd won?
                                We'd have beaten ManU, Spurs and Chelsea without TH14. What conclusions could be drawn there?

Comment

Working...
                                X