No announcement yet.

Arsenal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we got the result tonight (in the end).

Great finish by Ade. Wasn't impressed with our performance overall though... 4-5-1 against mid-table teams is ftl!

Comment

just about held on for the result today, top stuff!

Comment

Jesus, 6-3?

Comment

Are the highlights from this gonna be on ITV tomorrow night? I'd quite like to see how horribly inept Liverpool were, but the TV guide just states that the semis are on it, so I dunno if they'll give this much air-time over Chelsea!

Comment

Could of been 7

Comment

fantatic playing from our young gunners.

Well done Arsene, keep it up...

Comment

Delighted with our performances both tonight and at the weekend. Thought all of the young guns played well with only Traore as the exception (who was average).

I'm also happy that Batista finally showed us something to get excited about.

Bring on Spurs!

Comment

Spurs Vs Arsenal

Does Baptista get credited with a hat-trick ?

Comment

heh, I dont know - but in this instance I think he's happy with just 2!

well done once again Arsene

Comment

Once again, our youngsters fought and played very well, infact much better then Spurs all over the pitch. We were unlucky to conceed but we bounced back.

as per my usual posts, Well done Arsene.

Comment

Can't believe we're losing against Wigan at the mo, brilliant goal tho to be fair to them

Comment

David Dein has resigned from the Arsenal board

Comment

Presumably in protest that shareholders haven't agreed to sell out to the American billionaires they were shacking up with?

It's an intelligent move.

There's going to come a point sooner or later when it all blows up in the FA/Premiership's face after egos grow bored/impatient that there aren't enough trophies to win/and/or they don't see a return in the popularity of the league in the rest of the world.

This includes Chelsea, United, Liverpool and a bunch of smaller clubs. What happens when the financing dries up and the clubs are too expensive to sell off to any prospective bidders? The stripping of assets (players, stadiums, rising ticket prices) is what.

Comment

Just got back from the pub, which has Greek tv. We were unstoppable.

Fabregas scored the goal of the season (so far), then Adebayor trumps him!

Comment

Adebayor goal was simply superb, lol goal of the season contender already.

Comment

Working...
                                X