CMcK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMcK

Sold CMcK a xbox dvd remote. A pleasure to deal with, Fast Payment, Good Comms.

great trader - paid super-fast & excellent comms as well.

tbm.

Comment

Had a game (from the "it's for free" thread) from the guy. Absolute class act, postage was super fast, comms great and he even insisted on paying the p&p cost. Recommended!

Comment

Absolutely top man, got a Gba headphone adaptor off him for free, and he sent it first class, and it arrived in nice condition!

If this is what he is like when he is giving stuff away, he must be frighteningly great when you pay for good's!!

Highly reccomended!!

Comment

Received Castelian as a freebie from Mr McK, and it arrived speedily, in perfect nick - a generous and friendly guy.

Comment

Great to deal with. Cheers Craig.
            Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Craig is great dealt with him like a million times over at VGI, always delivers usually before you actually pay

Comment

Sent me free stuff, he must rock!
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold some display calibration hardware to him, transaction went smoothly.

Comment

Sold him metal slug for the wii.Pleasure to deal with for a quick easy deal.

Comment

Bought an HD-DVD from me - paid instantly & all comms were friendly; top stuff

Comment

Sold me a DC Wheel, arrived quickly in excellent condition.

Comment

Sold me a Gamecube recently. Arrived super fast and in good condition. Thanks bud!

Comment

Purchased a HD-DVD off me, paid promptly and was no problem at all. Top man!

Comment

After posting a thread in ask the forum to get some info on xbox dance mats,Craig got in touch and offered me a boxed minty dance mat and game for the cost of postage only.Couldn't refuse such a generous offer and the package arrived today well wrapped and with next day delivery.Absolutely faultless deal from a top bloke.

Comment

Working...
                              X