Six Nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six Nations

Just tried to find what I was sure would be a thread on here. But no. Alas. So here it is.

Anyone else about to watch the men's England vs Wales match? The Women's team beat Wales 52 - 0. I caught the last few minutes of it. The last try was glorious.

Egg chasing

Comment

Bloody eggs. The same old story in Wales, blame the Ref and loads of people out getting steaming causing trouble without the 1st clue about of the sport. Just come out of the woodwork even six nantions, they couldn't careless for the sport for the rest of the year.

Comment

Love the six nations. Been a great two weeks so far

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Bloody eggs. The same old story in Wales, blame the Ref and loads of people out getting steaming causing trouble without the 1st clue about of the sport.
          Considering the ref in the England Wales match seemingly was not calling offside against Wales repeatedly for men further down the line (their lines were angled away from the ruck), then they were defending much better than they should have. Blame the ref for what? Wales hardly got penalised!
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
            Considering the ref in the England Wales match seemingly was not calling offside against Wales repeatedly for men further down the line (their lines were angled away from the ruck), then they were defending much better than they should have. Blame the ref for what? Wales hardly got penalised!
            Its cluless eggs fans in Wales, always blame the Ref and always shout offside too only to then ask how much is a converted try .'They haven't the 1st clue about the Sport and only come out to cheer on Wales during the six nations and to get drunk out of their skulls. I like Ruby, but I hate the eggchaser fans that only watch the Sport during the six nations and I also hate the fact that for the Eggs Cardiff Saturday game is moved to a Sunday, like it does every year for the bloody eggs

Comment

Gotcha. It's always fun for my brother's fiancee and her mum, her mum lives less than half a mile from Twickers heh...
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

France vs Scotland was a great match. Good to see Scotland back on form.

Comment

Nervy end to the second half but we held on for the win. So much better than the pasting Wales gave us.

Comment

Welsh team played better as the game went on if you ask me. Yes I think the TMO decision was incorrect but move on and get on with it. Defensively I think both teams were lucky with their rush defence with several occasions where in think players were offside but not penalised.

Seemed to be the ref just wanted to keep the game moving and not stagnate. At the end of the day Wales had plenty of chances to win that match but handling errors and some great last line defence kept them out. England also played a superior kicking game and coupled with the pressure defence their caused Wales no end of trouble... Mike Brown had a great game as he had it kicked down his throat for 70% of the match.

Haven't seen the Scottish match yet but a great result for them. Thought they were really off key last week so no doubt they've turned it around. For me though Ireland are looking like the team to beat. Snuck a great win in Paris, a demolition of Italy this week and when they do have to play England it'll be on St Patricks Day... Like they need the incentive.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                      Welsh team played better as the game went on if you ask me. Yes I think the TMO decision was incorrect but move on and get on with it. Defensively I think both teams were lucky with their .
                      I don't think so, the ball was knocked forward before the try if you ask me and I'm sick to death of Wales not being able to take their chances in their BIG games. I can't wait for the Rugby on Saint Paddy days, more so as I'm out in GODs country for it.
                      Looking forward to having a drink with the some of the family in Waterfood watching the Rugby.

Have to say well done to Scotland, they are playing fab Rugby and got a nice young and up and coming side

Comment

Yeah the Scots looked great and it's nice to have a six nations where no one side is really dominating. Having earned another bonus point yesterday I wonder if it'll play a part for Wales as this years games wrap up.

Comment

Watching France vs Italy. Would love Italy to win. And as I type tnat's a try! Go on liddle Italy!

Comment

Uh oh.

Comment

AWARD THE TRY YA BASTARDOS!

Comment

Working...
                              X