• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tenner in Play's Sale.

Comment

would be rude not to for a tenner

Comment

Yay more stuff from play asia finally turned up.

Sprit tracks limited edition guide to go with my other two, cooking mama 3 & finally okami reached japan on the wii so thats my xmas sorted just gardening mama left to arrive

Comment

Nice Zelda guide. Just waiting for mine to arrive from Amazon.

Comment

Just ordered myself a George Harrison guitar for Rock Band Also picked up that Dragon Age book (along with the first one I think it is) as I had no idea there were books for it and my mate loves bioshock, so will make a great Xmas present for him.

Comment

Xmas gaming bases have been covered!

Comment

Originally posted by KusoGaki View Post
                Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, SNK Arcade Classics, Metal Slug 4 all preowned for a tenner.
                **** sake lol. At my GAME I'd be lucky to get anything that isn't Pro Evo 4 in the 4 for a tenner deal.

Comment

all the ones downloading at the bottom (apart from left 4 dead) courtesy of the steam holiday sale. That pretty much takes care of the indie games I was interested in picking up though there's probably plenty of great ones I'm missing.

I also might go back for some others like King's Bounty and Elven Legacy. Don't know if they're any good but they look to be worth a try.

Comment

Does this count? Finally got my World of Warcraft character through the post after days of being held up because of the snow:

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post

all the ones downloading at the bottom (apart from left 4 dead) courtesy of the steam holiday sale. That pretty much takes care of the indie games I was interested in picking up though there's probably plenty of great ones I'm missing.

I also might go back for some others like King's Bounty and Elven Legacy. Don't know if they're any good but they look to be worth a try.
                      I'm definitely going to buy Torchlight on Steam before the sale ends on the 3rd of January as it's going for ?7.49. I played the demo and thought it was great and for such a low price it's a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by winky View Post
                        Does this count? Finally got my World of Warcraft character through the post after days of being held up because of the snow:
                        That's really nice, where did you get it done?

Comment

here : Figure Prints

Comment

Originally posted by Barla Von View Post
                            I'm definitely going to buy Torchlight on Steam before the sale ends on the 3rd of January as it's going for ?7.49. I played the demo and thought it was great and for such a low price it's a steal.
                            yeah I'm really looking forward to it. downloaded audiosurf last night too and from what I've played it's good, but doesn't integrate with the music like i thought it would. not complaining for $2.50 though

Comment

Just arrived.

Last edited by The Glider; 24-12-2009, 12:29.

Comment

Nice book Glider, is that an art book of sorts or more like a history book of rockman?

Final arrival before xmas, the suprisingy tricky to get hold of online, gardening mama. Not a single place had it in stock not even on ebay, had to wait nearly a month for play asia to track me down a copy. Lol ships in 7 days my ass

Comment

Working...
                                X