Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gradius View Post

An awesome gscartlite scart splitter and a minty hucard.

I'll add some more pics in the gaming set up thread.
    gscart units are absolutely amazing! I'll be adding a Duo-R to it this week hopefully

Comment

Couple of recent additions:

L’Abbaye des Morts

Cracking little game and it even lets you play the game reskinned to look,like the home computer versions. Speccy on the MD what’s not to like?

Fast Striker MVS

So pleased to get my hands on this at long last.

Comment

That's some beautiful packing with L’Abbaye des Morts. The game isn't my cup of tea but I do love that presentation.

Comment

Yeah they made a real effort with it. And I only ordered the regular edition! Surprising that they’re able to sell games quite cheaply with all the extras compared to other recent crowdfunding campaigns.

Comment

A couple of oldies picked up at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
              Couple of recent additions:

L’Abbaye des Morts

Cracking little game and it even lets you play the game reskinned to look,like the home computer versions. Speccy on the MD what’s not to like?

Fast Striker MVS

So pleased to get my hands on this at long last.
              Nice! Jealous of Fast Striker

Comment

Darksoft SuperBIOS installed on the cartridge.

Comment

Borrowed a vanilla Batsugun PCB from a friend after losing a 'cheap' Saturn copy on eBay.

Very close to the 1cc!

Just need to convince him to trade it to me one day

Comment

Some more, less than a fiver for the three.

Comment

Love TimeSplitters

Comment

I've been after this for a while, and finally this weekend i managed to secure it. A practically mint Super Neo 29, everything is in amazing condition, i'm doubting whether it's ever been used in an arcade. It's been in private hands for approx the last 15 years as far as i can work out. The only issue is the usual yellowing of the monitor surround which i'll sort out at some point with retrobrite.

My camera isn't great with low light, but the pics don't do it justice.

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

Nice, Spin Master is a gem of a game, maybe one day I'll have the space to get a arcade cabinet.

Comment

Awesome. I had one of those about 10 years ago... fantastic, solid cabinet.

Comment

Superb Jamie, still miss mine and regret selling it, even if sitting at it used to wreck my back! I had to whiten the bezel etc on mine as well, but it turned out beautifully, in my opinion they're the best looking cabs around.

Comment

Working...
                                X