• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love smacking the jelly.

Comment

I bet you do!

Comment

You've never smacked a bowl of jelly? It's a pretty zen like experience!

Comment

Jelly needs to be preeeeeetttty deep for me to want to slap it.

Comment

Thunderstorms.

Comment

Third successful date. I now have a girlfriend. Yay!

Comment

Happy Speedy makes me happy.

Comment

You are the new girlfriend?!?!

Comment

Awesome news!

Also, my car is now running thanks to getting a new battery. Now to not spend any more money!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                      You are the new girlfriend?!?!
                      But I'm actually a guy! Don't tell him

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        But I'm actually a guy! Don't tell him
                        Hey I don't mind if you don't.

Comment

After four years of sleeping on two single futons side-by-side, we've finally bought a mattress!

I do like futons and often when we go on holiday and stay at hotels, I won't enjoy the bed. With that in mind, we visited a bed fair late last year and found a really nice mattress called Air Loop. The middle layer is made from loads of recycled fishing line bunched up to make it springy. It felt really good but we moved and so kept the futons a while longer. My wife recently found out about Koala mattresses. It's an Australian company and offers a 120-day, 100% returns policy so we decided to try them. The mattress arrives vacuum packed and all you do is open it, let the mattress flop out and wait a little while. Also, you get a koala teddy bear in the box!

So far we've had two lovely nights' sleep and don't miss our futons(or the annoying gap in between). It's a queen size(170x195cm) and actually takes up a bit less room than the two single futons it replaced(180x205cm) despite feeling wider. Just need to buy a nice base as we're using it on the floor right now.

Comment

Why didn't you go double futon? I had one from Nitori years back.

Comment

We would've done that but she'd already bought a new futon for about $400 a little while before we moved in together. She wasn't interested in a downgrade in comfort; I wasn't interested in spending crazy money on a queen futon when we could put that money towards a real bed. Time went by and we just stuck with our single futons.

Comment

Ah that makes more sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X