No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what someones dreams are made of and everyone else's nightmares in robot form.

Comment

Haven’t been on for a while.

See another meltdown from Captain Real, whose one-man crusade is to spread the gospel of being genuine. Only achieveable by swearing like some arsehole gangsta, look down on anyone who isn’t a yob, and state that y’as all bitches for not being some Poundstrecher own-brand revolutionary.

See a thread about sucking balls. That must be what Che Guevara types do when they run out of bitches.

Mirth.
      Last edited by prinnysquad; 24-06-2018, 20:30.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        Haven’t been on for a while.

See another meltdown from Captain Real, who’s one-man crusade is to spread the gospel of being genuine. Only achieveable by swearing like some arsehole gangsta, look down on anyone who isn’t a yob, and state that y’as all bitches for not being some Poundstrecher own-brand revolutionary.

See a thread about sucking balls. That must be what Che Guevara types do when they run out of bitches.

Mirth.
        I'm gutted that I didn't get to see the contents of the nut sucking thread tbh

He's no gangsta prinny, he's more like:

You all love a forum melt down (really)! I blame the guy who fed him after midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          It's a little terrifying
          I wouldn’t worry too much Charlesr even the least fit here could out last a current robot. Now, when the things are able to chase YOU in particular down, then I’ll worry.

I call it the Charlesr test.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
            I wouldn’t worry too much Charlesr even the least fit here could out last a current robot. Now, when the things are able to chase YOU in particular down, then I’ll worry.

That's pretty much my zombie armageddon plan. Only have to be able to run faster than whoever I'm with

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post

The Rodmell Test, shirley? Sounds like a real thing!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                That's pretty much my zombie armageddon plan. Only have to be able to run faster than whoever I'm with
                I get laughed at when I use "zombie apocalypse" as the reason why students should learn things in Maths. BUT IT COULD HAPPEN.
                All the more reason to memorise the quadratic formula.

Comment

I have spent many decades mentally preparing for the zombie apocalypse but I have come to realise a hard truth: it can’t happen. There is a good reason almost all zombie stories jump forward before they start - because they have to bypass the big flaw: that we’d have it contained pretty quickly. Rabies spreads easier and we have that one sorted for the most part. Zombie stories rely on millions of zombies just popping up out of nowhere but that just can’t happen. Going by how it works in almost any zombie movie, it just can’t happen.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

Comment

Come on Dogg, that was Tedx at best.

Comment

What if someone developed a disease that lays dormant until they decide to switch it on? Like a botnet made out of people.

A humanet, if you will.

That way, they could run a rough simulation to estimate how long they'd need for the disease to spread across the world and then switch it on at the appropriate time in the future.

Alternatively, a disease that lays dormant for a few years, giving it time to spread without detection, and then THIS IS THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHTS

Comment

Chamon!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          What if someone developed a disease that lays dormant until they decide to switch it on? Like a botnet made out of people.

A humanet, if you will.

That way, they could run a rough simulation to estimate how long they'd need for the disease to spread across the world and then switch it on at the appropriate time in the future.

Alternatively, a disease that lays dormant for a few years, giving it time to spread without detection, and then THIS IS THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHTS
                          Maybe but that's getting very complicated and, even then, some sort of airborne virus would be much more effective. The zombie thing is just too easy to contain.

Comment

I got offered a contract for the next school year teaching advanced placement calculus. Very rare for a new teacher, very happy with it - the Carlton Dance followed the phone call. Ordered myself a copy of Spivak's Calculus to get back up to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              I got offered a contract for the next school year teaching advanced placement calculus. Very rare for a new teacher, very happy with it - the Carlton Dance followed the phone call. Ordered myself a copy of Spivak's Calculus to get back up to speed.
                              Imagine if you did the Spivak Dance and ordered a copy of Cartlon's Book?!

Last edited by QualityChimp; 26-06-2018, 13:37.

Comment

I like how the company name on this sandwich box doubles up as idiot proof instructions:

Comment

Working...
                                X