Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    I got it for the SNES games LOL .

£200 piece of modern gaming kit -- but uses it for SNES games. SNES rulez!

Comment

I think the Lite looks great. Best colour too. Shame it can't do TV out otherwise I'd probably buy it over the normal Switch.

Comment

TA get that goose game for your switch, the one chimpy found!

Comment

Panty Party Collector's Edition arrived today.

The knickers don't look used.

Comment

"Hello, Yewtree?"

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
              The knickers don't look used.
              From what I understand of your community, this is negative, right?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bloody hell could they get any more ugly age rating stickers on that.? That's way over the top.

Comment

Couple of PS4 imports

Comment

My latest purchases, a md mini like everyone else hehe plus the remaster of the 2nd Ninokuni game it was good enough the first time to make me buy a PS3 just to play it. I'm really enjoying going back through again now on PS4, i haven't played this much RPG gaming in a very long time. Still wanting it in Japanese for the switch so i can take it with me but my Ninokuni game collection is growing. I could blow a load of cash on the collectors editions but not really into getting those happy with just the games plus the best version gameplay wise is still the DS version but the others are really pretty and have some nice battle mechanics and other stuff in them, really enjoying the kingdom building in the last one.

Comment

Throw that into a ditch and play your proper Megadrive!

Comment

Sold my OG Switch a couple of weeks ago, back on the Switch train today. Was torn between the revision and the Lite, but I never really played much docked on the first Switch, and the Lite is much cheaper when you factor in the Pro Controller in the total for a regular Switch

Last edited by Nico87; 03-10-2019, 16:26.

Comment

uk MD here and the ghostbusters remaster.

Comment

I picked up one of these for b/c shmups, Raiden V etc

Comment

Working...
                                X