Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5501 is a good choice, that's my motherboard in my main PS.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      You've got more TVs than a Soho nightclub...
      Haha, well there is more than I need but I have a spare room to fill, so I might as well go for it!

Believe it or not, but I do use them all - insane picture quality on several of them too.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
        Haha, well there is more than I need but I have a spare room to fill, so I might as well go for it!

Believe it or not, but I do use them all - insane picture quality on several of them too.
        Well, you wouldn't make your lounge look like Rumbelows if they didn't look great!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
          Not as cool as your setup, but here's mine

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like zakmatar.

Not complete yet - need to fix and chip a grey PS1 (got a broken 5501 from ebay).

OSSC doesn't seem to like PC-Engine sync though....which is driving me mad
          [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION], sorry in advance for the aspect ratio on the BVM I'll change it back.
          Great setup

Anything with a widescreen bvm in it, is very special

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            5501 is a good choice, that's my motherboard in my main PS.
            Mostly got it because of you to be honest

It's a shame Japanese PS1 consoles are so troublesome to mod.

Apparently this one freezes during play, so I ordered a new drive from Malaysia.

The previous owner put a UK PSU in there already (bonus).

Would you mind chipping this bad boy speedy?

Comment

Yeah I'd plonk a Mayumi V4 in there no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                Not as cool as your setup, but here's mine

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like zakmatar.

Not complete yet - need to fix and chip a grey PS1 (got a broken 5501 from ebay).

OSSC doesn't seem to like PC-Engine sync though....which is driving me mad
                [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION], sorry in advance for the aspect ratio on the BVM I'll change it back.
                Thought you might like this article, zaki

Comment

So, I’m moving into a new house... it’s a little stressful. This is where I’m upto so far, the consoles will be plugged in over the weekend; I’m just using the Wuu at the mo. I’ve also got a telly stand to build and all of the modern stuff to set up.

Left a gap for a PC Engine Core to snuggle into. Also need to add Supergun. The monitor is a 27” BenQ, the one they use at Evo.

Yes. Yes, that is Marilyn ****ing Monroe wallpaper. Seriously. It will be removed ASAP. You should have seen the kitchen before it got a couple of coats of magnolia... pink and turquoise like a 50s Diner.

All 39 Colour games, two cover variants and the five B&W titles.

Comment

Lovely!
                    All those boxes are so appealing to the eye.

Comment

That is many monies of gaming items. Very nice!

Comment

I needed to make some changes to my setup.

With the addition of the Xbox One Elite, I had six devices fighting over five HDMI ports in a switcher that lead to a splitter that sent the signal to the telly and projector.

The 3D didn't work on the boxes and I had to plug in the PS4 direct to the projector, so it was always sideways, making disc-swapping a pain.

Instead, I've bought this matrix.

Now all the devices go to one box and I can send different signals to either screen, which means we can flick on the telly and it's always on channels for the kids.

The 3D works and my wireless headphones work on all the devices.

Half way through and I was regretting starting!

Now it's finished it looks loads neater and really finishes everything off.

The two screens can now show different things.

I just have to reprogram the Harmony remote.

Well-chuffed!

Comment

I need to employ that strategy. If my wife wants to interrupt one of my sessions she can take 3,000 lumens in the eyeballs for her trouble.

Seriously though, for me to enjoy 4K I'm going to need another proj.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            Seriously though, for me to enjoy 4K I'm going to need another proj.
                            4K projectors are really expensive, but they're becoming more available so they might become more competitively priced soon.
                            It would look great, though!

Comment

My post about my garage conversion got lost when the BD Matrix reset.
                              Would people like to see it again or is that a bit indulgent?

If I get five likes on this post, I'll do it!

Comment

Take some refreshed pics!

I like how your setup is very inclusive of your family, rather than simply a man cave (not that there's anything wrong with man caves, my entire flat is one).

What type of Harmony do you have?
                                Last edited by wakka; 23-01-2018, 12:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X