Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION] Putting the phone in a bag of rice will draw out moisture quicker.

I was more worried about the salt element causing corrosion but it doesn't seem to have been in long enough to do any lasting damage.

I'm just glad I managed to retrieve all the data - photos of Nancy when she was born etc. The phone still working is a bonus.
    Set your pics to sync and you won't have that problem!
    ...Just use another app that DOESN'T sync for sexytime pics/video.

Comment

The cat did a **** in an open (but empty) suitcase following being locked away from workman in our bedroom.
      It was so disgusting that the simplest and cleaning thing to do was throw away the suitcase (with the turd inside)

We left it outside next to our bins, ready to be put in the bin on bin day.

Today we discovered it had been stolen

Comment

Well that is awesome.

Comment

That's hilarious

My Nan had a shopping bag stolen years ago that held some cheap gardening stuff (she liked to get trimmings of plants when out for a walk) and a couple of doggy bags of dog poo she had kept to bin later after the walk.

Comment

Haha!!!!

Comment

A bunch of ultrarunners I follow got jumped by some kids with knives 60 miles into a 100 mile canal race. When told to hand over their wallets, the runners were all "Are you serious? We've just run 60 miles. We don't have wallets because weight." and then just out ran them for a while. They wished they had kept one of their **** bags to give them (sometimes you get caught short between aid stations, so you take doggy bags and paper with you).

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                Today we discovered it had been stolen
                That's not stealing, that's recycling!

Comment

I'm at Cadbury World with my son and a couple of friends for his birthday.

Pray for me.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                    A bunch of ultrarunners I follow got jumped by some kids with knives 60 miles into a 100 mile canal race. When told to hand over their wallets, the runners were all "Are you serious? We've just run 60 miles. We don't have wallets because weight." and then just out ran them for a while. They wished they had kept one of their **** bags to give them (sometimes you get caught short between aid stations, so you take doggy bags and paper with you).
                    Pahahahahahah. Year because THATS going to work, running after ultra runners 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      I'm at Cadbury World with my son and a couple of friends for his birthday.

Pray for me.
                      Urf.
                      I've eaten about a pint of liquid chocolate.

Comment

Had another successful date yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Urf.
                          I've eaten about a pint of liquid chocolate.
                          This sounds great tbh

Comment

Yeah, you get a little cup of hot liquid chocolate and can choose two toppings from marshmallows, Jelly Babies, popping candy, fudge or Crunchie crumbs.
                            Amazing.
                            The Sooty show was pretty funny too!

Comment

Was Sweep there?

Comment

As if I'd go if Sue and Sweep weren't there!

Sue and Sooty wanted to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", but Sweep wanted to sing "Gangnam Style". Fair play, I didn't know he could speak Korean, but he knew all the words.

Comment

Working...
                                X