Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      Like I said it’s pointless, more so when I don’t think Treasue even make games anymore.
      Mind you 5 to get you going is impressive.

Comment

My first Famicom :-)

Amazed at the size compared to the NES!

Comment

I noticed on the PC-FX manual, it had the dealers stamp from the shop, one google translate later. It was from Osaka, Nipponbashi, 5-chrome?

Comment

It's kind of ridiculous how cheap sealed Atari 2600 games are.

Shortly after I came across a guy up in Scotland who was creating his own flashcart called the UnoCart-2600. £25 plus £2 shipping.

It plays all retail releases

And a bunch of homebrews

I just need to house it in some kind of shell now,

Comment

Yeah I bought a fair few sealed when I had mine, although its easy to forget how many were made. They probably made a ton of those games!

Comment

Yeah you get a good feel for it when searching eBay, must have been a nightmare being stuck with all that stock back then.

Not that I'm complaining now mind

Comment

Originally posted by mmmonkey View Post
                  My first Famicom :-)

Amazed at the size compared to the NES!
                  Wow thats really clean with no discoloration, looks new. Did you clean it yourself or was it already done?

Comment

There’s a bit of yellowing, it just doesn’t show up in that photo, but overall it’s very nice :-) was quite grubby when I got it - but fairy and a toothbrush sorted it out!

Just bought an everdrive for it and the bits to AV mod it (will likely RGB it at some point though)

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                      Like I said it’s pointless, more so when I don’t think Treasue even make games anymore.
                      Mind you 5 to get you going is impressive.
                      You got a PC-FX yet?

Comment

Loads of new PlayStation games and other stuff from the past month as well as a trip to Mandrake game section and viewers buys.

Comment

So....waiting 15 years, finding a working donor board to fix a faulty custom chip, having a good friend with PCB repair skills and a credit card finally pay off:

I'm in love!

Comment

Zaki cabs on the road again!

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/DrAxen2.jpg

https://imgur.com/RZRhGeE

Don't know why it's displaying links, not pictures.

Anyway, here are my copies of Street Racers, and a couple of other things. I know the first GTA on Gameboy Color isn't very good, but I'm trying for a complete set of GTA games.

Speaking of which, I'm delighted to find the Kirby game in such nice condition. I think it's only Battle Royale on 3DS I need now for a full set of Kirby games.
                              Last edited by DeathAdder; 07-05-2018, 12:27.

Comment

More hucard booty for me.

Just 22 needed for a full set of retail hucard games. Unfortunately that includes a lot of the pricier ones like Magical Chase, Coryoon, Tatsujin and Terra Cresta 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X