Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R

Not to be confused by the imminent PSN/XBLA release, Accent Core Plus R is an arcade release that will go on test on june 2nd at selected Japanese arcades.
    It will be based on Ringedge hardware and I'll have more experienced players pick the video underneath to see if anything has changed since the last release.

Awesome. Hopefully this will get a home port if the PSN release does well. Bring on the Ltd Edition full of pointless crap I don't need :P

Although I would have expected them to take this as an opportunity to make the game fully widescreen, instead of having those borders on the side.
    Last edited by _SD_; 28-05-2012, 09:06.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
      Awesome. Hopefully this will get a home port if the PSN release does well. Bring on the Ltd Edition full of pointless crap I don't need :P

Although I would have expected them to take this as an opportunity to make the game fully widescreen, instead of having those borders on the side.
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post

We're speaking about Arc Sys, but I don't think they can go as far as releasing Accent Core Plus on PSN/XBLA and then Accent Core Plus R as a physical game...maybe ACPR as a free add-on for the digital release, but not as paid media.

Comment

The game will be available in Japanese arcades from September.

Comment

Accent Core Plus will hit PSN and XBLA during October. The update to "R", the arcade specifications, will be offered some time later.
            Rather puzzling choice.

Comment

Accent Core Plus (not ACP R) will hit XBLA on October 24th (1200 MSP) and PSN on November 1st (around 15$).

Comment

Nice to finally get a release date, been looking forward to this for ages. Shame that P4Arena was delayed though, that's probably going to come out around the same time as this now.

Comment

Can anyone clarify on why it isn't on PSN yet, it is on the japanese store apparently.

Comment

US PSN will have the game on December 4 for 14.99USD.

Comment

Working...
                    X