Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Gal Gun Double Peace arrived today, Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 a few days back.

Love the box art on both of those

Comment

You should see the bonus costumes for preordering Galgun

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        You should see the bonus costumes for preordering Galgun
        Lol bet they are interesting

Comment

Will start a first play thread soon, along with the usual video.

Comment

Briareos, what is the best Etrian Odyssey to start with? Needs to be playable on UK 3DS.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              Briareos, what is the best Etrian Odyssey to start with? Needs to be playable on UK 3DS.
              Being on an European console limits your choice, not every EO got ported here. My favourite is Etrian Odyssey IV Legend of the Titan, but the first Etrian Odyssey Untold is a good place to start too. Fafnir Knight will be released next year.

Comment

More stuff today.

DS games

More DS games

And yet more DS games but these ones are ****e condition that happy my sweets may have been sealed but it was sunfaded to hell. The joys of dishonest marketplace sellers and their piss por ability to describe things accurately, cant be arsed returning them, thankfully they were cheap games. The machigai museum 2 has a creased manual and the fist of the north star has a gouge in the label on the cart, all unacceptable for my collection (sigh)

Denpa ningen RPG free trading cards, they are quite fun as each has a code to input into the game to get a special item

And a couple of girls mags lol, only wanted them for the Shizue promo amiibo card in one and the card binder in the other.

Comment

Dungeon Travelers 2, my first non Japanese Vita game.

It comes with a calendar, but I guess some pictures were too racy for the prude Americans...

Comment

Vita rhythm goodness...

Comment

This was the last thing I imported. Been a little slow on PS stuff in the past few months. After playing Point Blank in the arcade the other week this was a must

Comment

Just got back, in the suitcase were;

Latest PS4 model CUH-1200, extra controller, EDF 4.1 plus Superfly's latest album and a BR, courtesy Amazon JP.

Last edited by Anpanman; 28-08-2015, 09:18.

Comment

I remember when my controller looked that nice.

Comment

Ahh EDF.

is the lower noise level noticeable on the new console? Mine currently sound like a hairdryer with some games...

Comment

Hard to say only played the first few levels with the daughter out there but there was no noise at all from the machine.

Kryss, yep know what you mean my PS3 controllers are in a bad way, one of them has that 'mind of its own' problem. Am really happy with the the PS4 ones though, big improvement.

Comment

My launch model controller is suffering from "worn stick" syndrome of the like not seen since fammydodds days of trawling PoF.

Comment

Working...
                                X