Rainbow Six: Siege

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
    I've been lead to believe the NDA applies to the private pre-beta that runs until the closed beta starts on the 24th. Not entirely sure how reliable that source is though.

One of the clauses in the NDA states you can't talk about it for fives years.
    good joke. well then i hope that i don't talk about it when i recommend you guys to not bother getting into this beta. 3 out of 4 tries the server was down for me and when i actually got into a game i realized that PvP will just be a frustrating showcase in how to get humiliated in 2 minutes. i just hope the coop stuff will be more fun.

Comment

Got my code 4am this morning hopefully my PS4 has finished downloading it today, so going to jump on in the next hour or so. Mixed impressions from the Gaffers thus far, I'm looking forward to getting stuck in.

Comment

The biggest issue with it is that you need to work as a team and random people on the internet are tools who don't / won't.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          The biggest issue with it is that you need to work as a team and random people on the internet are tools who don't / won't.
          I'm hoping solo terrorist hunt will solve that problem Marty!

Comment

Managed to get a few games in last night didn't do any PVP, just Terrorist Hunt. On realistic this is brutal - got ambushed quite a few times, enemies are quite aggressive, they've got some great put downs when they take you out as well! But when you are methodical, if definitely clicks and is really good tense fun. I hope there are a few bigger maps and that you can customise your character more ala PEC on Vegas. This will be great fun a team who communicate. I need to figure out all of the gear etc. so will do more testing tonight.

On the evidence so far I will still keep my pre-order.

Comment

Think this is going to be ace myself , going on what I played on the Beta

Comment

when it work it is awesome. moving, clearing and sweeping the through as team calling it as you go. if you get a group of players that work together and your team is charging around solo you're going to get spanked. had some epic matches the other night. spliting the squad and going in through two points at the same time. if you can get a squad together it has the chance to shine.

Comment

Had quite a lot of fun with Terrorist Hunt this evening playing as a working team. It seems solid enough, but it'll be down to the amount of content in the final game as to a purchase. Seems to play well on PC and Xbox One, haven't tried it on PS4. I like the shotguns.

Comment

Terror Hunt is also in the beta?

Comment

Yes.

Also, the beta has been extended till 1st Oct.

Comment

Ooops!
                        Last edited by Paulos G; 28-09-2015, 15:32. Reason: Posted in wrong thread!

Comment

I'm wavering on my pre-order, love playing the game but hate being tied to an operator, want to customise my own guns etc. What is really annoying if you've unlocked all the attachments you want on an operator and someone else is using it, you're stuck with ****ty non-customisable recruit weapons....that really, really sucks. In fact it could actually be the reason I don't buy the game.

Comment

If anyone still needs a beta code - these are PC UPlay keys - it's now extended to 4th Oct

HQEY-TK7W-WXCN-DVW7
                            6Y3K-N8YN-MGA6-WRPX
                            R6UX-99MD-9UNK-J7BV
                            VQAH-LHTG-3PHL-9AV4

And Xbox One Codes

H6J2J-3QJP4-3DJVR-6RJ22-4KCGZ
                            2FJX6-H3DG9-HJP4T-27YGF-TWPPZ
                            FQXYJ-VMQMM-RC7JV-PGPT2-4WVXZ
                            F79R3-HDV7V-TD73M-FPV7W-47YDZ
                            Last edited by MartyG; 30-09-2015, 19:42.

Comment

82DK-E8N7-MLGE
                              HHDN-KTN6-JC7G
                              L6GG-Q6N4-5T8K
                              JA2L-8QNT-MTF9

PS4 Codes.

Comment

Cheers Shaffy, used the third PS4 code. Interested to try this out after reading up on the beta so far

Comment

Working...
                                X