PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm confused.

You don't want a soundtrack , but you bought it with a soundtrack? Now they've altered something on the soundtrack that didn't factor into your purchase, you want a refund?

Comment

I pre-ordered the special edition version because I wanted the 32 track original soundtrack as was advertised, not some butchered remastered bollocks that only comes with a third of the tracks that they're now offering that won't actually be available at launch.

So yes, as I wasn't getting what I ordered the game on the basis of, I've refunded.
      Last edited by MartyG; 23-02-2016, 09:33.

Comment

It's only the digital version that is having the issue, if you buy the physical copy it has the 32 track CD with it.

But it's not as if that is going to resolve the situation is it now Anne.

Comment

Aw really wanted Binary Domain and Streets of Rage 2 but they took ages to send a redemption code and I ended up getting the 3 games that were given away later.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
            It's only the digital version that is having the issue, if you buy the physical copy it has the 32 track CD with it.

But it's not as if that is going to resolve the situation is it now Anne.
            I have now ordered the physical copy from Nippon Ichi EU store.

http://store.nisaeurope.com/collecti...e-dood-edition - not much stock left, so grab it while you can.
            Last edited by MartyG; 23-02-2016, 17:38.

Comment

If I hear you haven't....

Comment

PC Disgaea goodness

Seems some folks are reporting performance issues :/ Will see how it runs on my PC later.
                Last edited by MartyG; 25-02-2016, 11:34.

Comment

UPDATE: The embargo has lifted on the event and it's been confirmed that Forza is coming to PC. Forza Motorsport 6: Ape…

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex is coming to PC. Tbe release is a stripped down free to play version of the XBO game

Comment

Clock Tower like Nightycry is out in the Spring

UPDATE 03/03/2016 6.45am Spintires programmer Pavel Zagrebelnyy has refuted rumours that he sabotaged his own game to s…

And the long running Spintires drama continues as the game is pulled from Steam due to a game ending bug

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      I have now ordered the physical copy from Nippon Ichi EU store.

http://store.nisaeurope.com/collecti...e-dood-edition - not much stock left, so grab it while you can.
                      Have they learned yet that ?1 doesn't equal 1$?

As they used to suffer that peculiar affliction.

Comment

IIRC it cost me about ?28 including the postage - the game was a steam code rather than a disc, so it was a touch on the pricey side to get the soundtrack CD and art book. The book is quality mind, so much better than a PDF file.

Comment

Impressive full game sized mod Fallout: The Frontier is out later this year. The mod is based on Fallout: New Vegas

Comment

Anyone tried deathsmiles on steam? If so whats the port like?

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
                              Anyone tried deathsmiles on steam? If so whats the port like?

I like it ...have not encountered any issues with it so far

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                Seems some folks are reporting performance issues :/ Will see how it runs on my PC later.
                                Any comment on the performance? I played it quite a bit in various guises but never completed it so was considering picking up the PC version.

Comment

Working...
                                X