No announcement yet.

Time to log out of Bordersdown for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's disappointing that a quitting-the-forum thread didn't include the phrase "feed the cat and not the troll" in its OP.

Comment

Seriously ... no one?

Can I have your stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        I missed it as I had been away from the forum for a while, but was sent a copy of it. It was amazing.
        Found it!

Comment

Oh I never saw that. He had made my ignore list long before that. That's quite a spectacular meltdown.

Comment

I think he was upset by the imminent Shaft remake starring Clive Owen as Shaft.

Comment

The scary part is that he's not the only one who thinks like that.

Comment

I’m glad you left your response in there Zaki, that’s the funniest bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                  "feed the cat and not the troll"
                  I was definitely involved in that!
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                    Your reply is proper special!

Comment

Haha, glorious. Just what the HELL happened there??!!!

BINGO-BONGO-BANAAAANAAAZ

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        Haha, glorious. Just what the HELL happened there??!!!
                        Funnily enough, another trade went south and he snapped.

...and people wonder why we police the sales threads quite stringently!

Comment

I got on well with Usman lol, probably because I don't trade!

He would've been stoked about the new Unbreakable movie!!!!

Comment

How many people actually just browse this site without commenting on anything and do they all paw through the classifieds like starving racoons or something?

Admin has disabled Whos Online but according to that there are currently 273 users checking out the site - Whaaa? I don't think I've ever seen more than a tenth of that kicking it old school style at the same time and besides the usual suspects propping up the bar I've never seen a screen name and thought "Who dat?".

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                              How many people actually just browse this site without commenting on anything and do they all paw through the classifieds like starving racoons or something?

Admin has disabled Whos Online but according to that there are currently 273 users checking out the site - Whaaa? I don't think I've ever seen more than a tenth of that kicking it old school style at the same time and besides the usual suspects propping up the bar I've never seen a screen name and thought "Who dat?".
                              Search engine crawlers might be a big part of that.

Comment

Yeah, was going to comment, 12 actual people, 260 bots, and a whippet...
                                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                                X